Chapter 14- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin was running as fast as his long leg could take him. Hueningkai told Soobin to meet up with him and Taehyun at five pm sharp.

It was currently half past five.

You may be thinking, how did Soobin manage to be this late. You see, Soobin was having a blast at this new bread cafe that opened today. He was their first customer and then gave him free croissants.

FREE CROISSANTS, DO YOU HERE ME!!

Free food plus Soobin equals a ton of eating. So when Soobin glanced at the clock and saw that he was half an hour late, he dashi ran out of that place like there was no tomorrow. 

Soobin didn't want to be late for their get together. He didn't want to seem like a bad friend.

While Soobin was running, he decided to look at the paintings at the wall. 

I know, it was a dumb decision on Soobin's end.

He ran head first into a person's back. They both tumbled onto the floor.

Pain. 

Soobin was in a ton of pain. He rolled on the floor and just laid there.

Damn I didn't expect to die like this

When Soobin opened his eyes he saw a boy about his age glaring down at him.

"Can't you see me?!? (Hehehe) I was right in front of you and you managed to run right into me!"

Soobin looked up at the person in disgust.

This random dude is wasting my precious time, I have places to be.

"Well I'm sorry, but don't you think you should be a bit nice to me Rat Face," Soobin clapped back.

The boy's eyes widened. "Well I'm sorry-" The boy glanced at Soobin's name tag, "Soobitch."

Soobin was already impatient and angry, but after Rat Face said that, a flip switched inside of him. Soobin immediately got up and was about to get violent, but someone stopped him from doing so. 

That person was Beomgyu. Prince Beomgyu.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

Soobin expected the Prince to be angry, but, if Soobin's eyes weren't deceiving him, the prince looked a little entertained.

"Stop this stupid disagreement, this is by far the worst argument I have ever heard. Even the arguments I have in my head are better than whatever this is." Beomgyu said, but he was smiling while he said that. 

The Prince was smiling.

OH MY GOD I GOT TO WITNESS SOMETHING RARE!

Soobin was flabbergasted. He has never seen the Prince in person, much less his smile.

Wow he is so tiny!! Uwu.

Beomgyu looked at Soobin's name tag and spoke, "Soobin, please sincerely apologize to Prince Yeonjun."

PRINCE YEONJUN!?! I JUST RAN INTO THE PRINCE?!? SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW.

Alas, no one said sike.

When Soobin took a closer at Rat Face dude and saw that Beomgyu was right. It was indeed Prince Yeonjun. 

Back when the true Prince was being announced, the show host showed a picture of Yeonjun after his name was called out. At that time, Soobin was watching the show with Taehyun and Hueningkai. They all watched in wonder when the show host showed how Yeonjun looked. Soobin thought he looked charming, but apparently he didn't have a charming personality.