Epilogue

Hueningkai's POV

(2 weeks later)

Dear diary,

My life was like a blank piece of paper. Just plain.

Nothing that important or special.

Nothing exciting.

Nothing worth living for.

Nothing to look forward to.

My life went around in circles, the same cycle repeating again and again. I got tired of it, I absolutely HATED it.

There were times where I just wanted everything to end. Maybe, I thought, that that would relieve my pain. Ending everything.

Every time I held a knife, scenarios filled my head, clouding my mind like a thunderstorm. It surrounded me, slowly suffocating my mind. 'I could just end everything right here right now.' But something stopped me. I still to this day have no idea what stopped me, maybe fear, or hope? Hope of a better life filled with happiness?

Hope is like a double-edged sword. Hope is what keeps me going, but hope comes with expectations. What if something turns out different from what I expect?

I've never written my thoughts down on a piece of paper, so excuse my weird writing. It oddly feels good to just write how I'm feeling. Maybe it feels good because the paper won't judge me for who I am.

I hated how boring I was. I watched videos, crying myself to sleep. Those nights were seemingly endless. Like a dark tunnel, everywhere I looked, all I saw was darkness. I couldn't escape this loophole.

I started cutting myself. It took away some of my emotional pain, but I still felt so horrible. These past weeks weeks I've been trying to stop my habit. Have I succeeded? Nope, but I'm trying! I'm trying my hardest and isn't that what's important?

After the war, I learned about Arya's death, the King and Queen of Ayra's death, and Jin hyung's death. We held a funeral for them a week ago, honoring their hard work and sacrifice.

The Palace was in chaos. Servants scrambled to fix the building, while guards carefully monitored the construction. Some officials came and discussed with Namjoon hyung. They said that Yeonjun hyung is going to be crowned King as soon as possible. The lands of Ayra and Destia will immediately be combined to form a new kingdom called Aytia.

Guess what?? YEONJUN IS BEING CROWNED KING TODAY!!! All the citizens are going to be there! I can't wait to see the whipped look on Soobin hyung's face!!! I also heard that Jackson is going to throw a party after the crowning ceremony!

"KAI!!" a familiar voice shrieked.

"WHAT IS IT HYUNG?" Hueningkai shrieked back.

"HELPPPPP!!"

AHHHHHHHH, SOOBIN HYUNG IS CALLING ME, SEE YOU LATER!

Kai Kamal Huening

Hueningkai carefully placed his new diary in a secret place and dashed out of the room. He found Soobin standing outside of the changing room.

"Do I look okay??" Soobin asked worriedly.

Hueningkai couldn't hold back his words.

"You look fabulous hyung!!"