Chapter 2- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

It was almost 1:00 am when Yeonjun finally finished cleaning up all the broken pieces of the chair. 

Some of the pieces stuck to his skin while he was cleaning, which hurt like hell. He screamed out in pain each time he pulled out a piece of wood from his skin. Surprisingly, none of his parents woke up. 

Tears were streaming down his face as he put away the cleaning utensils. While he was putting the utensils away, his elbow hit some stacked books hidden on a shelf. He cried out in frustration as he went to pick up the stupid books that fell on the floor. When Yeonjun turned around to see the books, he cocked his head to the side in curiosity. 

All his parents had in this old dusty room were books about how to successfully set up a business or other boring stuff like that, but when he looked closely at one of the books, it showed something different. 

At the top of the book in fancy font, it said MYSTERIES OF AYRA KINGDOM.(*gasp*) 

Ayra is the kingdom that Yeonjun lives in. Everyone knows the friendly King and Queen and their only son Prince Beomgyu. They were a happy family that had everything that anyone could want. Yeonjun's parents have talked about Prince Beomgyu multiple times, commenting on how handsome and polite he is. Yeonjun just rolled his eyes every time the royal family was mentioned. He wanted nothing to do with the royal family. 

Filled with sudden curiosity, Yeonjun open the book and read what was on the page.

Everyone knows about Prince Choi Beomgyu, but do you know of the secret Prince? Well if you don't then read on, I, the author, has done an immense amount of research and I have unearthed details that only the royal family knows. This book is one of a kind, so if you are reading this right now, you are the only person in the entire world that has this book. If you are still here then what are you waiting for, read the rest of this book and read about the hidden mysteries that the kingdom has hid from its own people. Grab your popcorn people, things are about it get real interesting!

Yeonjun's jaw actually dropped from reading the first page of the book. 

Many questions swirled around his brain, but he pushed them back and focused on the mysterious book in his hands.

 Is my life finally about to get more interesting? Oh my god, this is just like some scenes I have read in books, Yeonjun excitedly thought to himself. The main character finds something odd and then their life becomes more interesting because of that odd thing. 

Yeonjun glanced up at the crusty clock on the wall, and saw that it was almost 1:20 am. Then he glanced at the book and saw that there were a ton of pages. 

"I guess I'll be pulling an all-nighter" Yeonjun said to himself. While licking his pouty lips, Yeonjun wasted no time in flipping the page. 

I put this on the last chapter, but here it is again ----->

Bold = My random comments on the chapter

Italics = The characters thoughts

Underline = The book that Yeonjun found 

Annnnd here're some things I just wanted to add on here:

I know this chapter was a bit short, but right now I am writing future chapters and making sure that they are longer. Stay safe everyone!!