Chapter 39- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin laid on his bed with his arms and legs spread apart. His eyes were glued to the ceiling. They were glazed with memories.

He was reminiscing about his past.

(Flashback)

"Papa!" the little boy said to the older man. 

The jolly old man responded cheerfully, "Yes my little bunny! What is it?" 

The man's eyes brightened at the sight of his grandson. The little boy had a rolling pin in one hand and a blob of dough in the other. Flour topped his head like icing on a cupcake. 

The man couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. "Oh Soobin, you have flour all over your head!" 

Little Soobin scrunched his nose and let out a small giggle. "Woopsie Daisie!" 

The grandfather pulled an small handkerchief from his apron and carefully wiped the top of Soobin's little head. Soobin aggressively shook his head, which caused the flour to fly everywhere. 

Soobin's grandfather didn't get mad at him for getting flour everywhere. He was a patient man who loved Soobin with all his heart. He made sure to tell him that every single day till the day he died. 

In fact, his last words to Soobin was 'I love you with all my heart Soobin. Always remember that'

(End of Flashback)

Soobin wiped the tears from his eyes. The memories of his grandfather were rapidly coming back to him.

Soobin tried his best to contain his emotions every time he thought of his grandfather.

He tried stuffing his pain inside a box and locking it in, but that isn't the wisest thing to do. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.

Right now Soobin was feeling that pain.

I miss him so much, WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO?!?!?

Fat tears ran down his cheek.

HE WAS SO NICE, HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE.

Soobin balled up his fists and cried into his pillow.

Suddenly he remembered what happened with Yeonjun.

Yeonjun comforted me, hugged me, and even took me to a fucking room full of bread!! I don't even know what to say- he is sooo fucking nice. I'm glad to have met someone as kind and cute as Yeonjun.

Soobin didn't even realize he called Yeonjun cute.

Soobin was in a turmoil of emotions. He felt sad just a second ago, but the image of Yeonjun comforting him made him feel better.

He felt tingly inside.

"Yeonjun has very nice teeth," Soobin giggled into the pillow.

Earlier in the 'Bread Room,' Soobin watched Yeonjun munch on a croissant. When he opened his mouth, his two front teeth stuck out. Soobin almost melted at the sight.

I didn't realize he has bunny teeth. He's like Hermione from the Harry Potter series, he is smart, kind, has cute front teeth, and loves read (I LOVE THIS CONNECTION AHHHHHH MY MOAPOTTERHEAD HEART IS HAPPY 😊). When he bit into the croissant, his front teeth sank in first, then the rest of his teeth. And don't get me started on his cheeks. When he chews, his cheeks get even chubbier and cuter. It's like he stores food in his cheeks when he eats.