Chapter 20- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

"Look at me! I can fit this churro up my nose!"

The two Princes were having breakfast at the moment. Yeonjun sat across from Beomgyu, staring at him with wonder filling his eyes.

Wow! I never knew a churro could fit inside a nose!

Currently, Beomgyu was clapping his hands with churros stuffed up his nose, pretending that he was a walrus. He didn't give a fuck about the weird stares he got from people around them. I mean, Beomgyu is the Prince, so they can't complain.

"ARH ARH," Beomgyu clapped excitedly.

He's so adorable when he is happy.

All of a sudden, Beomgyu started choking.

Yeonjun leapt in the air and yanked the churros out of Beomgyu's nose.

Then he smacked Beomgyu's back because people usually do that when someone is choking (Do you do that? Just wondering hehe).

Beomgyu was coughing onto his food, but he was smiling.

Okay, that's more creepy than cute. Who smiles while they are choking on their food?

After a few more coughs, Beomgyu settled down.

"OH MY GOSH I SHOULD DO THAT AGAIN!" Beomgyu squealed.

"Oh no you don't," Yeonjun replied back, "That was very embarrassing."

"Who cares," Beomgyu shrugged, "Haters are gonna hate, it's their job to judge. My job is to have fun, so lets ignore the nasty stares and have fun."

Wow, he went from dumb to philosophical.

Yeonjun helped Beomgyu clean up the churro crumbs laying on the table.

"Hyung, I can still smell the sugar from the churros inside my nose!"

Yeonjun shook his head. "Beomgyu I just ate, please refrain from talking about your nose."

"Hyung, I'm going to go get more napkins, be right back!"

While Yeonjun was cleaning the table, he spotted a familiar figure enter the breakfast room.

THAT'S SOOBITCH!

Indeed it was. Soobin entered the breakfast area alone.

Where are his friends?

Yeonjun decided to watch Soobin, but don't get the wrong idea, Yeonjun always watches people. It's something that introverts do (I do that too ;) ).

Yeonjun watched Soobin's eyes scan over the breakfast choices displayed out in the open. He saw his eyes light up when he saw bread.

He must really like bread. Didn't he say the phrase 'What the bread' a while ago?

Yeonjun watched Soobin sit down and order some dishes.

After a few minutes, a server brought his food.

Wait- isn't that Soobitch's friend?!

It was indeed Soobin's friend, Taehyun.

Yeonjun watched Soobin happily munch on his food.

He kinda looks like a bunny when he chews.

Yeonjun continued to watch Soobin chew until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"AGAHGAHAHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" Yeonjun hollered.

Beomgyu was standing behind Yeonjun with a small smirk plastered on his face.