Chapter 11- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

"PICK UP THE FUCKING CHEESECAKE BITCH!" Yeonjun's dad screamed at Yeonjun. Yeonjun immediately obeyed his father. It was basically instinct by now.

It was dead silent in the house until one of the parents addressed the elephant in the room.

"Wait a minute, HOW IS YEONJUN THE TRUE PRINCE OF AYRA?!?!?" Yeonjun's 'mom' asked.

 "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME, I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE!" His 'dad' screamed back at her.

Suddenly the doorbell rang which caused Yeonjun's parents to shut their crusty mouths. Yeonjun's 'mom' ran to the door and opened it up.

Outside their house stood a handsome man. He wore a crisp navy blue suit with gold outlining the edges. His name tag read, 'Jackson' (I had to add Jackson in my fanfic).

"I was sent here by the royal family to escort Prince Choi Yeonjun to the Palace. Now that he has found out who his real parents are, he doesn't have to live with his foster parents."

The man turned to see Yeonjun's face.

"The King and Queen are ecstatic to meet you Yeonjun, they want to see you as soon as possible. We have everything already set up for you at the castle, so you don't have to pack any of your stuff. I know that leaving your foster parents might be painful but it's for the better. You can say bye to them now."

Yeonjun heard every word that the man said but he couldn't process anything.

How would you react if one day you find out that your real parents are the King and Queen and suddenly you are being pulled away from your reality and placed in someone else's life?

Yeonjun was full on sweating. His hands felt clammy, so he rubbed them on his pants, which didn't help at all. All eyes were on him at that moment, which made Yeonjun's knees feel wobbly. His brain wasn't really functioning at the moment.

Am I really the true Prince??

He glanced at his foster parents and was met by a weird sight. His parents eyes were like glass orbs, staring at Yeonjun expectantly. 

Yeonjun took a raggedy breath and said, "Thank you for taking care of me to your best ability. Bye." Yeonjun internally cursed at himself.

That sounded so horrible, oh my gosh.

Yeonjun didn't say anything else, which the guard took as his cue to take Yeonjun away.

Wtf is going on?

Yeonjun still couldn't believe he was the Prince. I mean can you blame him, his whole life, he thought he was a nobody. Then he found out he was part royalty. It was going to take a while for that information to seep in.

While Yeonjun was lost in his thoughts, the guard, Jackson, took his hand and walked him outside. In front of their shabby house, in all its glory, was an expensive car.

An expensive car. Holy shit, I get to go inside it. Yayayay!

Yeonjun climbed into the car and looked around. Everything inside was so clean and shiny, it was almost blinding. But it didn't feel homey. Yeonjun looked out the window and saw his foster parents. 

Yeonjun couldn't decipher what emotion was written on their face. They still had that same lost look in their face. Yeonjun stuck his hand out the window and waved goodbye. Yeonjun didn't even know why he was waving at them.

These people have been mean to me my whole life, so why am I waving?

Maybe it was because these were the people who raised him. It's hard to let go of something you've held onto for almost all your life.

Maybe Yeonjun was actually feeling a bit sad. He was leaving the only familiar place and diving into an unknown place where he won't fit in.

While Yeonjun was thinking of all of this, he didn't realize the tear that started to trail down his cheek.

The car started to drive away from his house. All the tears forming in his eyes caused his vision to slowly get blurry. He took one good look at his foster parents and saw something he had never imagined he would've seen before. 

There were tears running down his foster parent's faces as well. 

Well shit-

How was your day today? Tell me 2 good things about your day so far. ❤️

Remember that I luv you guys so much :))