Chapter 26- Someone 👀

Someone's POV 👀

The person walked through the dark and smelly corridor. Their footsteps echoed against the walls, the only sound filling the air.

The person suddenly stopped walking. They looked up and met the eyes of a man. His eyes were like black coals. Very dark and mysterious, no one could tell what he was thinking. His eyes bore into the person's eyes without a hint of compassion.

The dark eyed man sat on a regal throne. He was wearing a red cloth made of soft velvet. His whole stance screamed of power and terror. One look at him and you'll be able to tell what type of man he is.

"Prisoner 1204!" The man said, his booming voice cutting through the quiet air.

The person flinched hard. Even after hearing his voice for many years, the person still hasn't gotten used to it. It always seemed so scary.

"I've heard that you and your group failed the mission! Is that right?!" The man hollered, his voice gradually getting louder.

"Y-yes, I'm s-so sorry." The person's voice shook terribly. The man never failed to make people frightened.

"Prisoner 1204! You have trained for years AND YOU STILL HAVE FAILED ME!!" The man stood up and grabbed the person by their neck.

The person was being choked. They were slowly losing what little air they had left.

Right before the prisoner was about to faint, the man let go of their throat.

The person dropped to the hard stony floor, gasping for oxygen.

Their vision was slowly fading away.

"This is your last chance peasant," he spat in their face, "Bring me what I want or else you'll die."

That was the last thing the prisoner heard before they passed out.

This was more of a filler chapter that showed a peek of the side story.

Who do you think the prisoner is? 👀

What does the man want? 👀

Thank you for reading and have a great day! Love you, bye 🙃💘💘