Chapter 13- Beomgyu

Beomgyu's POV

There he was.

My long lost brother I never even knew I had.

Choi Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was wearing tight blue jeans and a plain white shirt, but he managed to look good in it.

He looked amazing.

Beomgyu smiled at Yeonjun, and his smile was actually genuine. Not like all the other half assed smiles he gave for publicity. 

This was for his brother.

Yeonjun smiled hesitantly at Beomgyu.

It seems like he doesn't like me, Beomgyu thought sadly.

It's probably because of all the rumors about me.

Beomgyu's parents smiled at the interaction. "Okay! So me and Mina are going to go to the office to do some ✨important businessu✨. That means Beomgyu should show Yeonjun around the castle, including the servants area. Be good to each other," the King said to both Princes.

Beomgyu nodded at this. He oddly felt excited about this. He hadn't felt such excitement in a long time. He felt motivated, which is a great feeling that took over Beomgyu. He wanted Yeonjun to feel at home at the castle, so Beomgyu promised himself to make that happen.

"Hey Yeonjun hyung" Beomgyu said shyly.

"Hi," he replied.

The Queen smiled at Yeonjun and started pinching his adorable cheeks. She giggled at Yeonjun's face and then returned to the King's side and left the room.

Beomgyu slightly deflated at this.

Why doesn't Mother adore me like she does with Yeonjun?

Beomgyu slightly frowned, but then plastered a smile on his face.

"I just found out recently that I had an older brother, so this is all new to me. I want you to feel comfortable here at the palace, so if you want to talk to me, I'm available."

Woah, I've never talked that much before and actually mean every word I said.

Yeonjun smiled at Beomgyu, and the urge to squish his cheeks became harder for Beomgyu.

Yeonjun stood up and walked alongside Beomgyu. They exited Yeonjun's room, beginning the tour of the castle.

Beomgyu eyed Yeonjun when he wasn't looking his way. He was slightly taller than Beomgyu, very handsome, and had a nice body.

Wow, he has nice body proportions and is tall. He is everything I'm not.

Beomgyu immediately felt very self conscious of himself.

I look like a stick compared to him. He has manly, broad shoulders. Shoulders that I don't have. And look at his lips. Anyone would fawn over his thick, pink tinted lips.

Beomgyu glanced at Yeonjun again. The older boy was chewing on his bottom lip and looking everywhere. Beomgyu decided to focus on the tour of the castle.

Beomgyu showed him multiple rooms, paintings, and hallways. During this whole time they never talked to each other.

Gosh why do I have to do everything!

"So tell me about yourself Yeonjun. I know absolutely nothing about you."

Yeonjun smiled at this and said, "Well...where do I start?"