Chapter 3- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

  Ayra is a kingdom known for its tranquility. Don't know what that means, well then search it up because I'm not telling you! 

From the icy blue waters of the beach to the refreshing cold air of the mountains, Ayra has it all. Me, the author of MYSTERIES OF AYRA KINGDOM, loves to go fishing so if you want to go fishing then call me and I'll meet up with you.

Yeonjun shook his head at that statement, but then quickly looked back at the page, drinking in all the information he was given.

The kingdom may seem calm, but it wasn't always like this. Haven't you wondered why no one can leave this kingdom? Well, you will find out soon enough.

 Many travelers have came to this kingdom in search for the hidden riches underground. Some have succeeded and became rich, others left without any luck. The ones with the most gold established many buildings and named themselves the rulers of Ayra. These times were harsh, filled with violence and bloodshed. 

Eventually, one person was left standing after the huge war. That person was Yan (made up name), the first King of Ayra. The crown was then passed down to each oldest son. Right now, Choi Wan and Choi Mina (both made up) are king and queen of Ayra. 

Okay right now you are probably bored by all this information and wondering, what is the big secret? The big secret is that there was an attack on the castle 17 years ago. A bunch of robbers came together (under one dream to build a new tomorrow hehehehe I'll stop) and robbed a ton of gold from the family. 

You must be wondering how I know about this. The answer to that question is that I was there during the attack. I was a servant working in the palace during that time, but enough about me. 

The king and queen were traumatized by the attack, but not because of their stolen gold. They had a secret one month old child get taken away from their clutches. This is the part when you gasp and pass out from surprise. (Y'all better gasp)

And Yeonjun most definitely gasped, but he did not pass out. 

Most of this information he already knew because it was taught at school and he actually paid attention. A secret child, Yeonjun thought excitedly, wow my life is getting interesting! Yeonjun now knew he definitely wouldn't sleep tonight with all this new information sinking into his mind.

I did tons of research, probably more than you have done your entire life, and found no new information about the baby. 

Only the King and Queen know the baby's real name. I already knew it was a male baby, which is a big thing to realize. That baby would have been the Prince and future King instead of Beomgyu. Do you need some oxyjin now? Because I got some right next to me.

 Anyways, that baby was stolen by the group robbers and was never found again. To this day, no one knows why the robbers came to steal gold (stay gold y'all), why they stole the child, why the king and queen never told the kingdom, and the whereabouts of the child. Who knows, the robbers may strike again so keep an eye out for that.

Next mystery, Why did toilets float centuries ago?? ——->

Yeonjun shook his head at the last sentence at the bottom. Wtf, I didn't know that toilets floated, how would people shit back then?? Yeonjun thought.

His focus then shifted back to the bigger discovery he made. He stood up and felt his veins get tingly as he thought of his discovery. Whenever Yeonjun learns something somewhat interesting, his veiny get tingly, pumping adrenaline into his body. 

"Oh my god!(she took me to the sky~)" Yeonjun whisper screamed, "I would tell my friends, but I don't have any, so what do I do with this information?" 

Yeonjun's brows furrowed in concentration. "I guess I'll just keep this information to myself," he sighed to himself. After getting into comfortable clothes, Yeonjun crawled into bed, barely getting a wink of sleep as his thoughts took over his mind. 

Did you guys enjoy this chapter?

Dynamite is coming out in a few hours, so I'm excited :D