Chapter 66- Hueningkai

Hueningkai's POV

Everything passed by quickly and slowly at the same time. The older hyungs carried Kai away from the bathroom and into one of their own rooms. They wiped the blood off Hueningkai's arm and wrapped it with soft bandages.

The whole time, all Kai felt was humiliation.

Right now, Kai was sitting on a small bed, Namjoon and Jimin watching over him.

Hueningkai closed his eyes and relived what just happened.

(Flashback)

~Beomgyu and Yeonjun stared at Hueningkai with big eyes, their mouths agape. Arya stood by the door, her eyes slightly widened, but she wasn't that shocked because she knew about Kai's addiction. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi glanced at each other, worry present on their faces. One more thing was present on their faces, the thing that Hueningkai really hated.

Pity.

He could see the pity in their eyes. The older hyungs ran to the crying Hueningkai. In the corner of his eye, Kai saw Hoseok pick up the blade and stuff it in his pocket. Kai weakly sniffled. He felt horrible inside and out. It felt like his insides were being squeezed by an iron fist. He hasn't felt this vulnerable and open in a long time.

Kai looked up and saw Beomgyu, Yeonjun, and Arya slowly approaching. Within a second, all three of them had enveloped Kai into a big hug. Hueningkai closed his eyes and joined the hug.

He tried to feel happy, but he just couldn't.

After seeing me like this, they'll probably pity me. They are going to ask a lot of questions, questions that'll be hard to answer.

What is going to happen now??

What will happen to our friendship??

Did I ruin it??

Hueningkai feared the future, of the unknown~

(End of Flashback)

Hueningkai snapped himself back to reality. He fearfully glanced at Jimin and Namjoon who were in the room.

They glanced at Hueningkai worriedly.

Millions of questions passed between them but Hueningkai just couldn't answer. He didn't want to, at least not now.

"C-can you please leave me alone," Hueningkai's voice cracked. His eyes pleaded with Jimin and Namjoon's eyes.

"But-"

"P-please," Hueningkai croaked out. "I think I need some time alone," he whispered, loud enough for them to hear.

"Okay," Namjoon said in a whisper. "And just remember-" Namjoon paused. "-you never walk alone."

Hueningkai absentmindedly nodded his head. After he heard the door shut, he let it all out.

The frustration, the humiliation, the anger, the pain, the sadness, everything.

Angry tears welled up in Hueningkai's eyes. They burned down his cheeks.

"Why, why, why," he whispered softly. "Why am I like this??"

"I'm distracting them aren't I? We have a mission and now all they are gonna focus on is me!" Hueningkai whispered to himself.

He exhaled a ragged breath. He sat on the floor, his head resting against the bed.

Everything is going to be different now.....

Hueningkai blinked back tears. The thunderstorm within him was just too much to handle alone.

He looked down at his arm, at the single line cut across his arm.

Kai closed his eyes and hoped. 

Hoped to leave this place, hoped to see Soobin get well, hoped for better days to come, hoped for his friendship to stay intact. 

And of course, he hoped for his addiction to fade away.

THIS:

MOAs did that :)

MOAs did that :)

Stay safe! Love you, my petals 🌹 ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️