Chapter 62- Taehyun

Taehyun's POV

Taehyun stared at the peeling paint on the walls. He hated being locked inside this room.

He cuddled with the only thing he had, which was a blanket.

He sighed.

Taehyun was waiting for the crusty door to unlock and free him.

Click!

The door opened.

Taehyun jumped up and ran out the door. He dashed through the hallway and ran straight into something. More specifically someone.

Marvolo stood there with his black cape hung loose around his neck. He raised an angry eyebrow at Taehyun. Taehyun could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Marvolo asked angrily.

Away from you!

"Why do you care?!" Taehyun spat out. He shoved his way past Marvolo, but Marvolo held him back.

"Come with me Kang," he said in a low whisper.

Taehyun gulped.

Marvolo dragged Taehyun to an empty practice room.

Oh no, I think I know where this is going........

And he felt it. Marvolo's bony knuckles collided with Taehyun's face.

Taehyun didn't even have time to blink. He quickly backed away from Marvolo.

Marvolo quickly advanced on him. A mad fire glinted in his eye.

Taehyun could feel blood running down his face, but he ignored it. His focus was on Marvolo.

Taehyun punched Marvolo in the gut. Marvolo collapsed on the floor with a groan. Taehyun then kicked his nose.

Blood started oozing out of Marvolo's nose. Despite that, Marvolo snickered.

That caught Taehyun off guard.

Why is he laughing??

Dark chuckles erupted out of Marvolo, chuckles that sent deep shivers down Taehyun's spine.

Taehyun stood still, paralyzed with fear. 

Suddenly Marvolo leapt up and ran to Taehyun. He grabbed Taehyun's throat, cutting off his circulation.

Taehyun gasped for air. He tried to remove Marvolo's fingers, but it was as if his fingers were glued to his neck.

Taehyun's vision started to turn blurry. He felt Marvolo kick him in the knee, causing him to crumple to the floor.

Taehyun felt his consciousness slipping away. This reminded Taehyun of something from a long time ago.

~~Taehyun looked around.

No one was there.

He tiptoed out of the boring class and into the dark hallway. He exhaled a shaky breath.

Taehyun was skipping class. He didn't want to learn about stupid fighting techniques because he didn't want to learn how to hurt other people. Why would he want to learn that? Besides, the class was boring.

Taehyun moved his rubbery legs. He didn't want to be caught skipping classes because that wouldn't end well for him.

Taehyun's quiet footsteps reverberated around the hallway. He quickly tiptoed away from the class.

All of a sudden, a crusty hand landed on his shoulder. Taehyun flinched hard.

"Where are you going Kang?" Marvolo said in a quiet but menacing voice (I read menacing as moaning- omg please save my eyes 😳).

Taehyun turned around to face the Boss. Like always, he was wearing his inky black cape. His black eyes bore into Taehyun's.

Taehyun stuck his head high. He didn't want to show that he was scared.

"Like I said before, I've noticed you skipping classes." Marvolo said while tilting his head. "I told you not to do that."

Marvolo's hands clenched in anger. Taehyun could almost see the veins popping out of his head.

Marvolo took a step towards the teenage boy. Taehyun took a shaky step backward.

"I know your greatest fear Kang," Marvolo whispered, "It's being alone."

Taehyun raised an eyebrow.

"And I don't mean being alone in a room, I mean having no one to go to. Losing people that mean the most to you."

Taehyun spoke up. "Well jokes on you, I have no one!"

Bitterness swelled up in Taehyun because it was true. His parents were gone and he had no other companion.

I'm literally living my worst fear.

Marvolo grinned. "Well then Kang-"

Taehyun kicked Marvolo in the crotch. Marvolo doubled over in pain. Taehyun laughed and ran away from him.

Unfortunately Marvolo caught up to Taehyun. With an icy grip, Marvolo held Taehyun's shoulder.

He aggressively turned Taehyun around. Taehyun looked into Marvolo's beady black eyes. It was like a black hole, endless darkness.

Taehyun didn't know why he kicked Marvolo, he just had the urge to do so.

Suddenly Marvolo started squeezing Taehyun's neck. Taehyun tried to pry his hands off, but his attempts were in vain. Taehyun gasped for air, his lungs desperately needed it. Stars started dancing in his vision.

He fell to the floor, lightheaded.

Marvolo chuckled. "Don't mess with me Kang, you'll only hurt yourself."

Marvolo spat on Taehyun and quietly walked away as if nothing happened.

Taehyun laid on the floor, physical and emotional pain taking over him~

(End of flashback)

Taehyun groggily turned around on the floor. He realized he was alone.

A mirror stood next to him, showing his reflection.

Taehyun looked at the mirror.

He looked exhausted and worn out. Small scratches littered his face, dried blood already starting to clog the cuts.

Taehyun's hands curled into fists. Anger and bitterness zoomed through his veins.

I'm so done with this place. I hate it! I hate it so much!!

Taehyun bit back the tears that were about to fall. He really didn't feel like crying.

Everywhere Taehyun looked, he was reminded of bad memories. He hated this place with every cell in his body.

I swear to myself that I will escape this place.

This chapter took wayyyy too long to write.

I've been thinking about this for a long time, but should I give my readers a name? Like instead of saying 'you guys' I'll say 'my flowers' or 'my petals.'

Should I call you guys Flowers or Petals??

Or is that too much? hsrbgebjbhhjeh

LOVE YOU ALL 🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️