Chapter 46- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Long ass chapter 😳

Yeonjun couldn't believe his eyes. The carriage was MASSIVE. The huge, pearly white carriage shone brightly in the morning light. The little golden designs on the carriage made it even more eye catching. Small, icy blue windows were placed on the carriage for the riders to look outside. Overall, it looked out of this world.

All the members of Bighit Boys and Arya could fit inside easily. In the front of the carriage sat the driver. The people part of the mission were going to sit in the middle of the carriage. In the back of the carriage were all their luggages and extra stuff.

Yeonjun hopped in excitedly. Even though he was sad about leaving the Palace, he didn't want to stay sad. It wasn't like he was leaving the Palace forever.

Everyone entered the carriage after Yeonjun. They all sat in a seat and waited for the driver to come.

After a few minutes, footsteps were heard. Yeonjun peeped outside the small window and saw his parents walking with a man.

His parents and the man made their way over to the carriage. "Hello Bighit Boys!" the King merrily said, "He is going to be your driver!" The King pointed to the man that followed him.

Yeonjun's heart dropped.

The man was Ben.

The same guy who taught Beomgyu and Yeonjun Prince training.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Yeonjun looked over to see Beomgyu's reaction. He looked as shocked as Yeonjun.

Ben grinned at the people in the carriage. "Hello fellow citizens, I'll be your driver for this whole mission! I'm glad to be at service."

Yeonjun cringed at Ben's sentence.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS BITCH IS DRIVING US AROUND!??!

The Queen smiled. "You guys have a very safe trip. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!"

Yeonjun smiled and nodded at her, everyone in the carriage doing the same.

Ben entered the carriage and sat in the drivers seat. He immediately turned on the engine, gripped the steering wheel.

(Hehehe btw this carriage isn't run by horses, it has an engine like a car)

Everyone scrabbled to their seat and hastily buckled their seat belts.

Ben let out a chuckle.

Yeonjun's heart was pounding.

THIS BITCH SUDDENLY TURNED ON THE CARRIAGE AND HAS THE AUDACITY TO LAUGH AT US!

Namjoon suddenly cleared his throat. "Okay, so the first stop is Blueberry Co."

Ben gruffly responded, "I already knew that."

Yeonjun could see the invisible smoke coming out of Namjoon's ears. He looked very angry, but, like a good leader, he didn't let it show.

"Oh okay, just wanted to let you know," Namjoon said back to Ben.

Yeonjun admired Namjoon's ability to withstand annoying people. (This is so true irl. Like some interviewers ask Bts about cOllAbERaTiOnS instead of asking them about their own music, but Namjoon never shows his annoyance)

The carriage started to move. Yeonjun just stared out the window like he always did on the school bus. Back when he rode a school bus, he never socialized with people on the bus. He either didn't like the people on his bus or didn't feel like talking (This is me 😳).