Chapter 16- Soobin

Soobin's POV

This bitch did not just-

"HEY! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO RESPECT SERVANTS IN THIS CASTLE! CLEARLY YOU HAVE NO RESPECT! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I I HEALED YOUR FOREHEAD AND DIDN'T SLAP YOUR HAND WHEN YOU FIRST TOUCHED ME!"

Soobin took a deep breath after saying that. He screamed all that out in one breath. When Soobin gets mad, he gets MAD MAD. Like very mad that he can't control what words come out of his mouth. (Currently I'm writing this while I'm on the treadmill. Basically I'm completing my online physical education AND writing chapters for my book. Talk about getting things done 🤩. But it's so hard to type on a treadmill :(  ).

Yeonjun stared at him with wide eyes. Soobin could detect fear in the boy's eyes.

Was I too harsh on him? Soobin thought. Wait, why do I care about his feelings? SNAP OUT OF IT SOOBIN.

Soobin shook his head and glared at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun looked very small at that moment. Not like the future King of Ayra, but instead a delicate flower that could break at any minute.

But Soobin ignored that. 

He didn't want to warm up to the snobby Prince of Ayra. Besides, they have a much bigger problem at hand.

"Where am I?" Yeonjun said in a quiet voice. Soobin looked over at Namjoon, who was standing right next to him.

He nodded at Soobin, a signal for him to continue.

"Prince Yeonjun," Soobin stated, "You can't tell anyone where you are right now, not even your brother or parents. This is a top secret thing, no funny shenanigans."

Yeonjun's eyes widened at that, but he mustered a smile and said, "I promise I won't tell anyone."

Awww the Prince's smile is so cute. I just want to squeeze his cheeks and-

Soobin blinked in surprise.

Soobin shook his head and continued, "Prince Yeonjun, you are currently in the Bighit Boys secret hideout. We train and fight for the King and Queen, but they aren't aware of our organization and it must remain that way. When the time comes to fight off bad guys that enter the building, we are going to be the people who fight. There are currently 9 members of the Bighit Boys."

NamJoon cleared his throat, indicating for Soobin to stop. Soobin stopped speaking and looked at the leader of Bighit Boys.

Namjoon put his hand on Prince Yeonjun's shoulder before saying something that surprised both Soobin and Yeonjun.

"Choi Yeonjun, I welcome you to be part of the Bighit Boys!"

Soobin just couldn't hold back his thoughts.

"What the bread Namjoon?!"

"You didn't tell me about this! I can't tolerate this guy around me, let alone have him in this same organization. We can't even trust him!!"

Namjoon just shook his head and smiled at Soobin's outburst.

"I have actually been planning this ever since he first stepped into the castle. He has what it takes to be a fighter. I can see it in his eyes that he won't betray us Soobin, just trust me on this."

Soobin slumped his shoulders and huffed dramatically.

"Fine!"

"Did I mention that you will be his personal trainer?"

"WHAT THE FRICKITY FRICK FRACK DID YOU JUST SAY?? I MUST HAVE HEARD YOU WRONG NAMJOON HYUNG!"

"No you heard me right Soobin, you will train him. I saw leadership qualities in you before, so why can't you lead Prince Yeonjun? This will be a plus for us. Having the Prince in our organization guarantees us knowing about any fight. He will be the first to know if there is a fight coming up, so then he can alert us if any bad guys come."