Chapter 48- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Guilt was eating Yeonjun alive.

I watched my house burn down and I did nothing.

I watched Ben hold my murdered parents and I did nothing.

I watched Ben grab Taehyun and I did nothing.

I watched my friends fight and I did absolutely nothing!

Yeonjun curled up into a ball on the floor. He was currently inside a desolate room within the huge carriage (Don't worry the floor is very clean).

He was crying, his sobs echoing in the empty room.

Angry tears of guilt ran down his cheeks. He felt so weak and hopeless. He felt that feeling of wanting to change something you did in the past.

If I noticed Ben left the carriage I could've saved my house and parents!

THEY COULD'VE BEEN ALIVE IF I PAID MORE ATTENTION!!

Yeonjun punched the floor. He needed to release his anger somehow.

Suddenly the door creaked open.

DID I NOT LOCK THE DAMN DOOR?!

Yeonjun stood up and angrily turned his head to see who the intruder was.

I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR SOCIAL INTERACTIONS RIGHT NOW!

Soobin stood at the door. He slowly approached the angry Yeonjun.

Yeonjun backed away. "P-please leave me a-alone right n-now!" he managed to choke out.

Soobin tilted his head. "I know what you are going through right now," he sadly said.

Yeonjun turned furious. "NO YOU DON'T! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW!!"

Yeonjun lower lip trembled. He was too caught up in his emotions to feel bad about yelling at Soobin.

Soobin bit his lip. He was standing about a foot away from Yeonjun.

"Right after my grandfather died," Soobin started, "I was mad. No, not just mad, furious. At everyone and everything, including myself."

Yeonjun narrowed his eyes.

What is he trying to say?

Soobin took a step closer to Yeonjun.

"I was so angry at myself that I took it out on the wrong people. I got mad at a lot of people who didn't deserve my anger. I just wanted to rewind time and go back to when everything was easier and happier."

Soobin wiped a tear. "I still regret not enjoying my time with my grandfather. He was one of the nicest people I've ever met. That taught me to enjoy the moments with the people I love the most."

Soobin took a small step towards Yeonjun. "Luckily I had a friend to help me feel better back then." A smile overtook Soobin's face. "Hueningkai."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "What does this have to do with anything! You still don't know how it feels to be me!!" he shouted.

Soobin faltered. "I can be your- friend," he gulped.

Yeonjun angrily sighed. "I'm not in the mood for friends right now!! Can you just please go!"

Soobin was a stubborn bean. He didn't move from his spot.

Yeonjun knees gave in. He let himself crumble in front of Soobin.