Chapter 30- Yeonjun

Yeonjun POV

Yeonjun sat in his seat, bored out of his mind.

He was waiting for everyone to enter the room and start the meeting. He was the first one to enter, meaning that no one was in the room.

Yeonjun sighed.

The 'Feel Special knock' was suddenly heard and then the door creaked open. Soobin and Hueningkai stepped into the room.

Yeonjun eyed both of them.

They look so happy together.

They must have such great lives. They never get lonely like I do.

How come I can't have a companion?

I guess me and Beomgyu are kinda close, but we are siblings. We have that natural click.

Why is it so hard for me to make friends?

Yeonjun snapped out of his thoughts and smacked his face.

Stop being a depressed mess! Focus on the situation at hand, which is much more important!

"Where is the rest of the group?" Soobin asked.

"I don't know," Yeonjun sighed.

Suddenly a loud scream was heard from inside the room.

Yeonjun jumped out of his chair, Soobin screamed loud, and Hueningkai just stood there with a stone face.

Someone emerged from within the room. That someone was Arya.

She was laughing while clutching her tummy.

"Oh my gosh," she said in between giggles, "Your reactions were so funny."

Yeonjun had his hand above his heart.

I actually thought I was going to die, and she finds this funny!

Hueningkai was also laughing with Arya. Soobin looked like he was about to murder Kai.

"How the fuck did you get inside this room??" Yeonjun asked.

"I have my ways," Arya said mysteriously.

THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?

At that moment, the door opened and the other members entered the room.

Namjoon was singing at the top of his lungs, Hoseok was laughing hysterically at Yoongi, Yoongi was randomly dancing, Beomgyu was calling Taehyun an idiot, Taehyun was scolding Beomgyu, Taehyung was screaming for Panda Express, and Jungkook was twerking.

What an amazing entrance!

Yeonjun covered his ears.

Why are they so fucking loud!?! It's like a circus in here!

After they calmed down and sat in their seats, the meeting started.

"Okay! So, does anyone have any questions, theories, comments, other stuff," Namjoon said.

Soobin raised his hand. "Is Arya part of the Bighit Boys organization?"

Namjoon nodded. "Good question. It depends," Namjoon said while turning to Arya, "Do you want to be part of this organization?"

Arya swiftly answered. "Nope."

Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Wait- that sounded rude! What I meant was that I HATE exercising with a passion, and I don't think I can deal with all the fighting because of my stomach wound," Arya said quickly.