VIII.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

"Gotta fly home tonight, 'cause I got some constituency problem and I got a press, it presses the flesh

"Gotta fly home tonight, 'cause I got some constituency problem and I got a press, it presses the flesh."

"Any constituent in particular Mr. Senator?"

"Oh no not really. 23, kinda hot...real hot...you know, wants to be a reporter I think." The Senator said switching his gaze all around the area.

He and Agent Sitwell causally walk side by side down the steps coming out of a restaurant surrounded by security. "I don't know; who listens at that point..."

"Doesn't sound much like a problem to me..." Sitwell said.

"Cause she's killing my back, but this isn't the place to talk about it...that's a nice pin," the Senator said touching Sitwell's collar as he viewed the collar pin.

"Thank you..." Sitwell says as the Senator initiates a hug and whispers "Hail Hydra."

Then casually continues down a step but takes a moment to speak about the joint stiffness in his knee and contemplates going to the doctor before leaving with his guards.

After the Senator took his leave Sitwell's phone rings, he takes it out and sees it's from Alexander Pierce.

He looked to his security asking them to bring the car around before he took the call.

He answers the phone saying. "Yes sir..."

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Not Pierce.

Sitwell tensed up a little bit at the fact he was being watched. "Who is this?" Sitwell asked

"The good-looking guy in the sunglasses, you're ten o'clock." Sitwell glanced around still not finding him.

"Your other ten o'clock" He turned around fully landing on a smirking Sam Wilson in sunglasses seated at an outdoor dining area.

"There you go," Sitwell stares directly at Sam and then speaks into the phone.

"What do you want?" He demanded.

"You gonna go around the corner to your right, there is a grey car two spaces down...You and I are gonna take a ride." He explains.

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell asked since he wasn't very convinced about why he should follow this man's orders.

"Because that tie looks expensive and
I'd hate to mess it up..." Sitwell looked down at his tie and found a red laser right on it.

Sitwell looked around trying to locate the sniper but he only stood there dumbfounded.

•••••