XLVII.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

『3』

"Okay, where are we going now?" Thea asked as she sat in the van with Clint and Wanda in the front seats.

"Cap needs help, you in?" Clint asked, Thea didn't exactly care much for whose side she was on, all she cared about at the moment was getting to Siberia. "Seeing as he didn't lock me in a room I don't see a problem in assisting,"

"What about the note?" Wanda asked.

"What note?" Clint asked.

"During our Mission in Nigeria, Arina showed up and she gave me coordinates leading to back Siberia..." Thea explained.

"That's where I can find more about me. Plus I think she got something there that could be for all of us..."

"You sure this isn't some kind of trap?" Clint asked glancing through the rearview mirror.

"One way to find out..."

•••••

As of now in an empty car park was a white van and a blue beetle car driving in. Once it was parked Steve, Sam, and Bucky came out of the vehicles to meet with Clint. "Cap, "

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice," Steve said shaking Clint's hand.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor," Clint said.

"Thanks for having my back," Steve said to Wanda.

"It was time to get off my ass..." Wanda said looking towards Clint.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asked Clint. "He's ready to go..." Clint walked up to the van door grabbing hold of the handle.

"Gotta put a little coffee in him but..." He opened up to a once asleep Scott Lang who had just jolted up awake at the opening door. "You should be good."

Scott stumbled out of the van. "What time zone is this?" He asked walking up now focusing on the person he is now standing in front of. Once he saw Steve he began to shake his hand.

"Captain America,"

"Mr. Lang, "Steve said.

"It's an honor...I'm shaking your hand for too long, " He said now letting go of Steve's hand.

"Wow, this is awesome, Captain America." He said turning to Wanda. "I know you too you're great,"

Scott turned back to Steve and touched his shoulders. "Jeez, ah look I want to say, I know you know a lot of super people so thanks for thanking me..." He said

"Hey man," Scott said pointing over at Sam who had his arms crossed.

"What's up tic tac," Sam said.

"Uh good to see you, uh look what happened last time—" Scott said remembering their first encounter.

"It was a great audition but it'll never happen again..." Sam said as everyone else remained unknown to what they were talking about.

"Did they tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked Scott.

"Something about some psycho assassins," Scott said.

"We're outside the law on this one, so if you come with us your a wanted man," Steve warned but Scott shrugged.

"Yeah well, what else is new..." Scott simply said.

"We should get moving..." Bucky spoke up from standing quietly on the side of their car.

"We've got one more recruit..." Clint said smirking.

"Who?" Sam asked.

"They should be here any minute—" Right on cue, Thea spawned up from the inside darkness of the van grabbing everyone's attention.

"That was less difficult than I thought..." She said stepping out of the van dressed in her tactical gear.

When she glanced around she notices the tensed Steve, and Sam, but not the extremely tensed Bucky. "Holy sh** I know you too..." Scott blurted out.

"And I think I remember you..." She said looking towards Sam who was silently shaking his head at her.

"What about the accords Thea?" Steve asked.

"Oh well. If I get hunted down so be it. I just want to whoop Vision a**." Thea said which surprised Steve who looked over at Wanda and Clint.

"Long story..." They mumbled.

652 words