XIII.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

『3』

Currently in the lab, Tony and Bruce stared at Thea's hand as it lit up with fluorescent light.

(What it would look like

(What it would look like...)

Bruce carefully inspected her hand fascinated while Tony looked at the damage it caused to the table which kinda made him a little on edge.

Hasn't seen anything like that since his run-in with Killian.

When the ominous glow faded away, Thea's hand twitched, which caused Banner to stiffen and direct his attention to the masked face.
Tony notices his stillness making him look to where he was staring at.

"She just moved..." Bruce said.

"Oh, that can't be good..." Tony said.

"That can't be good? Tony, what are we supposed to do if she wakes up?" Bruce's stressed as he did not plan on turning green today.

"Look we could—" Tony gets cut off from the thickening tension in the room. The two look towards the awakening Hydra assassin, Bruce shuffles away meanwhile Tony picked up his mini shocking pin.

Thea who was very awake now remained still as Tony moved toward her—which was a bad idea.

Once he neared her feet Thea swiftly jumped up pinning him down onto the examining table as she held her foot on his back and twisted his arm that was holding the pin.

"J.A.R.V.I.S!!" Tony called out as he struggled under the assassin's hold.

"On it sir..." Parts of the Iron Man suit come flying in and attached to Tony. He blasts Thea across the room making her crash into a table.

"Did you get her?" Bruce asked.

The two Avengers look over to where Thea was and see streams of blue travel under her skin before her eyes glowed. She broke off a table leg throwing it at Tony who ducks as the object embedded itself halfway into the wall.

"Tony, what do we do?" Bruce asked taking cover from all mess that was occurring.

"Hey, Hey, how about we be a good assassin and go back to sleep? We're very sorry we woke you..." He talked as if he was speaking to a toddler which resulted in him getting hit in the head with a chair.

"Okay, no naps so how about–" Tony was cut off when more items were thrown his way.

Tony gets knocked down by a desk which confines him to the floor not being able to defend himself against the assassin who slowly stalked towards him.

"Who. Are. You..." Thea demanded.

If it was under different circumstances he would've been offended by her words.