I.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

"Okay Tony we're headed out so we need you to keep an eye on your Sister while we're gone," Howard said standing beside the said 12-year-old little girl dressed in a multicolored stripe long-sleeved shirt under her denim overalls dress.

"Yeah sorry I can't babysit 'Chucky' tonight old man, I'm busy..."

"Doing what Tony?"

"Not baby-sitting," Tony stated gesturing in the directions of his father and sister as he spoke.

Earlier in the day Emilia had attempted to take one of Tony's AC/DC CDs. But in the process, she knocked over one of the inventions something he spent day & night putting together for months. When Tony tried to turn it on it sparked up in flames.

"Can't I go with You and Mom?" Mia said looking up at her father who was glaring at her brother Tony. It had to be the day when Jarvis was out on vacation with his wife. He had hope that his son wouldn't be as petty as to not watch over his little sister. But boy was he wrong...

"Will you start taking some responsibility for once, all I'm asking—"

"Honey we're going to be late," Maria says while putting on her right earring speed walking into the living room making.

"We'll bring Mia...it wouldn't hurt to spend a little extra time with her plus I'm sure Peggy would love to see her." She said smiling at her daughter who nodded in agreement.

As a wealthy well-known weapons developer Howard doesn't exactly spend much time at home and especially with his youngest. Most of the time Mia is in school or following around Jarvis but when he's busy with his duties she's left with Maria when she has a chance. But it's Jarvis who is with her most of the time; practically is one of her most present guardians.

But the man had headed back home to his wife for the holidays so he couldn't stay for long.

Howard sighs. "Alright let's go," He said walking out the front door where Jarvis stood holding the door waiting on Maria and Mia.

Before she left she kissed her son on the cheek goodbye before looking down at her daughter.

"Okay, Mia do you want to say bye to your brother?..." The little girl turns to her Brother, holding onto her bunny plushie given to her by Jarvis on her Birthday.

"Bye Anthony," Mia said waving toward her brother who didn't even spare her a glance.

"Yeah, whatever," He says making his way upstairs to his room. Maria just sighs and turns around takes Mia's hands and walks out the front door.

When they both reach the car Howard opens the door for Maria before going to his daughter's door and buckling her seatbelt then heading to the driver's seat, and driving off into the road. "It's gonna be fun kiddo, you know Aunt Peggy hasn't seen you since last Christmas."

Mia nodded vigorously. "She said she'd teach me how to use a gun..."

Maria's eyes widened at the statement. "Well, that's...very nice Emi."

"How about we hold off on that... at least until you older..."

•••••