XLIX.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

"There's our ride," Clint said running alongside Wanda then joined by Steve and Scott then afterward Bucky, Sam, and Thea

But the group had stopped by a beam creating a line for them not to go any further. The seven look up to see Vision.

"Captain Rogers..." Thea made sure to send the most menacing glare his way, plotting his downfall.

"I know what you believe what you're doing is right but for the collective good you must stand down." He said as the other five came over and lined up with Vision.

Both sides have a staredown. "What do we do Cap?" Sam asked.

"We fight." The group began moving forward to the other group. "Alright with me," Thea said cracking her neck.

"This is gonna end well..." Romanoff mumbled as their side began to move forward as well.

It wasn't long before team Cap picked up the pace. "They're not stopping," Peter exclaimed.

"Neither are we..." Now both sides broke out into a full sprint (and flying) charging at each other. Thea of course went after Vision along with Clint.

Vision sent a beam at her only making her flinch in pain for a moment before staring back at him with her eyes glowing blue.

"You locked me in my room..." Thea lunged into the air tackling Vision down but he managed to escape her grasp by phasing through her. But right when he turned to her he was blasted across the lot by blue energy.

Before she could move any further she is met again with spider webs. She groans in annoyance as the fluid is attached to her arm.

"Mr. Stark I think I got her this time!" When Peter said that Thea quickly melted the substance off and got hold of Peter.

"Oh no she's got me!" Thea held him in the air by his collar. "Shoot another one of your webs at me and I'll shatter every bone in your body..." It was an empty threat but she got a little squeak out of him.

"Thea..." Thea turned to see Tony in the air aiming at Thea. "Put down the Spiderling..."

Before Thea could respond Peter shot the web into her eyes blocking her vision. She dropped him in the process of trying to claw it out of her eyes. "Thea last chance to come back to the side you picked..." Tony said.

"No..." She simply said with her gaze elsewhere as she picked at the webs.

"Look, I didn't think Vision would turn on T.I.S.M. when I—"

"Wait, you told him to lock me in there?" Thea questioned making Tony realize he had just outted himself.

"Sh*t." The only word Tony could think of at the moment.

"N-Not exactly b-but it was to keep you safe." Tony stammered across his word but Thea wasn't buying it.

"Or so I didn't end up siding with Steve..." It was a possible reason. But not the exact.

"Or maybe I just don't want you to go to jail, but that's beside the point...last chance or your gonna have to deal with Ross later." Tony readied his palm.

"Which one Everett or Thaddeus because I won't care either way..." Tony readied himself to fire away, but Sam swooped in knocking Tony off-balance and misses.

"Damn it, Wilson," Tony muttered going after Sam now.

Meanwhile, Steve and Bucky hide behind two planes. "We gotta go, that guy's probably in Siberia by now..." Bucky said

"We gotta draw out the flyers...I'll take vision, you get to the jet," Steve said but Sam denied that idea. "No, you get to the jet, both of you...the rest of us aren't getting out of here..."

"As much as I have to admit it, if we're gonna win this one some of us are gonna have to lose it," Clint said.

"The real fight is in Siberia..." Thea said wiping the last bit of web out of her eyes.

"Alright, Sam what's the plan..." Steve asked.

"We need a diversion, something big."

"I got something kinda big, but I can't hold it very long, on my signal run like hell...and if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me..." Scott said confusing some.

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Both Bucky and Thea said just as confused as the others.

"You sure about this Scott?" Steve asked

"Yeah, I do it all the time...I mean once...in a lab then I passed out." Without any further questions, Scott was now a Giant holding onto a flying war machine's leg.

"Holy shit..." Peter exclaimed.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now, he's big now..." Rhodey said.

"Is that the signal?" Thea asked.

"Guess so," Steve said.

"Way to go Tic Tac!" Sam said proudly as Scott slowly swung around James.

"Give me back my Rhodey," Tony said before getting kicked by a now-flying Thea.

"Oops." She simply said as flew away with Sam as they were both targetted by Tony.

But Scott sent an airplane wing to Tony who avoided it. "Okay anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose, I'm open to suggestions..." Tony said but then was knocked down by Redwing.

『THEA』

The fight was coming to an end. Scott was down, Clint was down, even Wanda, and later Sam. Rogers and Barnes luckily got away in the quinjet but also in an attempt to stop them Rhodes was shot down unintentionally by Vision so he was down as well.

Currently, I was still standing when Vision came down along with many of the law enforcement already aiming their guns at me.

"Thea it's time to stand down," I huffed annoyingly at the thought of not being able to head to Siberia for the answers I wanted.

But surprisingly to all that was there, I reluctantly raised my hands. "If you're not gentle I won't be as cooperative as I am now."

And with that, I and everyone else was arrested.

1008 words