III.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

『ARINA』

1993

It's been 2 years since the young Stark has been here. Subject-7H34-00 has progressed a lot in a short time with her training.

She exceeds the average human capabilities and also managed to take on some of our best agents.

But she can be very aggressive and hostile on occasions where we'd need a whole squad to restrain her. The same thing happened to the other soldiers who became feral in such a short time.

They all told me it'd be best to lock her up or better yet kill her before anything went wrong or before she kills us first.

How could I let my only success rot away with all the others?

I gathered our best doctors and gave her a set of words to keep her in line. Though they are a bit different from what that soldier has they're just as effective.

Today is another one of her evaluations where we take note of her efficiency in partaking in missions.

"Begin," I said through the PA from the observation room as a pair of agents began to advance toward her.

The two made their moves but neither managed to lay a hit on her at all. She maneuvered around all that they threw at her before quickly making her move.

Within a couple of minutes, the two lay on the ground unconscious with a dislocated arm and shoulder.

"5 minutes and 43 seconds. Exceptional Work."

I wrote down all the progress we've made in my journal entries. I rather not keep everything on file these days as groups like Shield begin to grow every day.

"What an excellent specimen Arina, I don't see why we don't take this opportunity to put her to use." One of Hydra's newest recruits Alexander Pierce said.

"Well, when you create something you want to make sure that it works well before putting it on display," I said focusing on my note-taking.

Upon finishing I went back on the Unicom."Return to your room until further instructions..." She nodded her head and was escorted out of the training area.

"She's the daughter of The Howard Stark."

"Yes, she is,"