XIV.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

"This is where you'll be staying, if you try anything funny we'll already know about it," Steve said walking into the room meanwhile Thea observed it herself

It was a simple containment room they installed not too long ago, with no decorations, no windows, and everything was white so shined in every inch of the room. It had a simple cot at the corner of the room, and a washroom on the side.

"What is this?" She asked.

"A containment room," Steve said.

Thea still eyed the place strangely as if she'd never been in such an area before. Which she hasn't. In a long while to say...

Steve thought it was odd how calm and cooperative she was with being locked up. He thought she put up a lot more of a fight. Her current attitude was far from when she was in the little brawl with Tony.

"What do you think you'll gain from locking me here?" Thea asked.

"Not sure but it's our best bet..." Steve said making his way out the door.

"I don't know where he is, and don't seem so sure that I'll be working with you anytime soon because I won't..." Thea said as Steve had his back turned to her.

"I know." That was all he said before leaving out the room and closing the door as he exited.

•••••

Tony was attempting to fix up the lab when Steve came in.

"Got her situated in that guest room," Steve said as Tony once again failed to put back together a table that was split through the middle. (Courtesy of Thea) Tape can only fix so much...

"Are you sure that's gonna keep her?"

"Yes, under Jarvis's watch she's pretty much under surveillance 24/7," Tony said.

"She owes me a new table..." Tony went over to his work table tossing the roll of tape onto the table. The tape ended up knocking into the keyboard triggering a tab to open itself up.

The two Avengers stood there looking at the thumbnail of Mia. The gaze of regret and confusion.

It was a little girl he and Natasha had seen in Zola's presentation.

"Whose the girl?" Steve asked.

Tony immediately closed out the tab and leaned against the metal desk before answering. "That's my sister."