VI.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

『3』

Steve stood there staring at Nick's lifeless body from afar while Natasha stood close up. Agent Hill comes in and stands by the door.
"I need to take him," she said

Steve walks up near Natasha letting her know that Fury needs to be taken away. Nat lays a hand gently on his head before zooming out of the room with Steve trailing close behind.

"Natasha..." He called.

She stops walking and flips around to face her fellow Avenger.

"Why was Fury in your apartment?" She asked. Her green eyes stare into his blue ones to catch any specks of a lie from him.

"I don't know," He said. 'Liar' she thought.
(Steve even I saw through you_)

Fury told Steve not to trust anyone and he wasn't so sure if he could trust Natasha.

They stood there silently processing but it came to an end when Brock Rumlow came down the hall grabbing Steve's attention.

"Cap, they want you back at S.H.I.E.L.D."

Steve casually nods. "Yeah give me a second..."

Right before he turned back around.

"They want you now," Brock says in a more demanding tone

"Okay," Steve says back with an equally demanding tone. He finally turns back to his colleague.

"You're a terrible liar," she said walking off down the other end of the hallway.

•••••
『THEA』

"снова"(Again)

Currently, I'm in a sparring match against yet another squad of Agents. They're all equipped with batons, knives, and hands that will be detached in a good moment or two. Let's just say if this was a game they weren't winning.
One comes straight at me, literally head-on with his baton raised in the air. 'What an interesting fellow'

I send a kick to his chest then I steal away his baton and whack him down from his face to his stomach and a strong whack to the groin. He drops to the floor cupping his privates. Pathetic.

I circled him giving him a chance to get up but he was taking too long so I reached down and grabbed his neck making him face me.
Tightening my grip I slowly strangle him, watching his face change to a shade of purple. A lovely color that I like seeing people turn to.