XXXVI.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

『THEA』

I knew Banner observed my powers a lot but this suit says millions more. He's paid close attention.

It doesn't get scorched when my powers are in use, reasonably adaptable, and very beneficial

Though it is flexible it'll take time to get used to it but overall they did a good job.

But Stark is not going to hear that.

"Thea!" I looked over at the mat and saw the team sparing with other agents of the compound.

"Come on show us what you got, " Barton said.

I shook my head and got onto the mat standing in my place in front of the agent.

Once we began it was going smoothly until I punched them and when I saw their face looked like a...Hydra guard.

Next thing I knew I had them pinned down with my foot on their neck and securing their wrist as well. I looked at their face they had that disgusting smirk on their face that I just wanted to rip off.

"Thea!!" I heard my name being called it reminded me of Arina so I ignored it until it sounded like someone else.

"THEA!! That's enough!" I stop realizing what I was doing, and the Hydra guard that I was seeing turned back into the compound agent I was fighting. They were gasping for air so I released them.

I looked around everyone was looking at me and what I had done. I guess I didn't notice that Romanov and Rogers came running in.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side..."
Wilson said earning a nod in agreement from the others.

I just stood there confused. My hand was visibly shaky and the more I replayed my recent action over and over I just knew that I couldn't be there anymore. So I turned away and disappeared into the shadows.

•••••

『3』

Sooner than later one thing became another. Just as one episode happens many more began to play in Thea's head. For about a couple of weeks, she's been experiencing nightmares and sleepwalking. Waking up everywhere else in the compound but her room. She'd be lucky enough to at least wake up in cold sweat and not in the lab—again.

But today was going to be a little different...

『THEA』

I was yet again in the HYDRA lab once again but this time there was a little girl...

She had brown hair, a colorful shirt, and a pair of denim overalls dress with a bunny thing in her hand. When I made eye contact with her, she began to run and I just followed.

When she was out of sight all that was present was her voice echoing through the hallway. I don't know why but there was some familiarity with this girl. It was like some sort of game of cat and mouse she was playing because every time I seem to catch up she gets further and further.

"You can't catch me~," She said mockingly somehow entering a room and shutting the door closed as well.

When I got to the door it just disappeared.

'What the hell—?' That's when I began feeling like I'm descending somehow but I was still standing in the hallway but then again...

This was all a dream.

So once I blinked a whole new surrounding of the city and right next was a building but right below was the ground coming in closer and closer...so I was FALLING!!

I took cover waiting for the impact but it never came. When I opened my eyes I was hovering above the ground with blue light surrounding my body before crashing down with a thud.

My bed isn't the problem...

•••••

『3』

It was a peaceful 4:52 a.m. in the Avengers compound, some would already be known to be awake but not awake by a heavy banging on their door. By their door, I mean Wanda's door.

The tired brunette jolted up out of her bed a little alerted by the sudden noise. When she opened the door she was met with an exhausted Thea. "T-Thea? What is the matter? Is everything alright—"

"Remember when you said if I needed anything you'd help?" Thea asked as her wings reverted to her back. "Yes," She said.

"I-I need your help..."

"With what?" Wanda rubbed her tired eyes.

"I need you to look into my mind..."

738 words