L.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

"This cell was made specifically for you Thea

"This cell was made specifically for you Thea..." Ross pranced around my cell more than glad that I went and did something quote on quote wrong. "We were inspired by your little sleep system and created something just for you..."

Unlike everyone else, I was placed in a different space where the bottom and walls of my cell were made of strong glass, that is what they say 'Supersoldier proof'. Oh, and the best part is that the ceiling is entirely covered with a huge light panel. "So you were expecting me?"

"I'd like to call it being prepared for you..." I was carelessly laid sprawled on the floor as Thaddeus went on about this stupid cage.

"Glass walls and floor to prevent any form of silhouette from being present within your grasp keeping you in one place."

"And what of the energy in the building that I could absorb within minutes?" I asked.

"That power generator can last us up to about 15 years, all that energy to take...even you have your limits." Give them a hand or better yet a cookie for their participation.

"But if you get bored or your eyes start to strain you can always look down to see all your other criminal friends' cells." Without evening bothering to look his way I just flipped him off while staring at the light that shines down on me and the rest of the room below me. The average person would've gone blind but of course, enhance eyesight.

Siberia was the only thing on my mind these last few days but now I have to lay here and rot. At this point, I have little to no chance of getting any answers.

I could only groan in annoyance at that and the big bulb of light above me so I did what Thaddeus said and looked down. But to my dismay, I saw Stark walk in with his arm in a Sling. He looked up to see me laying on the glass looking back down at him before he turned his attention over to Clint's Cell.

『3』

"The futurist gentlemen!! The futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not..." Clint called out.

"Give me a break Barton, I had no idea they'd put you here come on," Stark said as he walked up to Clint's cell.

"Yeah well, you knew they'd put us somewhere Tony..." Clint said.

"Yeah but not some supermax floating ocean pokey, you know Swiss Romania accesses a place for—" Stark was cut off by Clint.

"Criminals? Criminals Tony, I think that's the word you're looking for...right?" Clint questioned as he walked to the bars.

"It didn't use to mean me or Sam or Wanda, here we are..."

"Cause you broke the law," Tony said

"Yeah," Clint nodded.

"I didn't make you," Tony said.

"The law, the law, the law—" Clint muttered.

"You read it you broke it,"

"The law, the law, the law—"

"All right, you're all grown-up, you got a wife and kids—I don't understand why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?" Tony then stepped away from Clint's cell.

"You better watch your back with this guy..." he said hitting the bars.

"There's a chance he's gonna break it,"

Tony walked over to Sam's cell after passing Scott who had commented "...You never can trust a Stark." To his defeat, Tony asked, "Who are you?"

"How's Rhodes?" Sam asked with his back facing Tony.

"Well, they fly him to Columbia Medical tomorrow so fingers crossed..." Tony answered.

"What do you need, they fed you yet?" Sam turned around with his eyebrows raised.

"You're the good cop now?"

"I'm just the guy who needs to know where Steve went..." Tony said.

"Well, you better go get a better cop 'cause you're gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get the information out of me." Tony tapped away at his watch.

"Oh I just knocked the A out of the B, we got about thirty seconds before they realize it's not their equipment..." Tony said as Sam glanced around.

"Just look..." Tony showed Sam a hologram picture of a man in a tub. "Because that is the Fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes, clearly I've made a mistake Sam."

"That's a first," Sam said.

"Cap is definitely off the reservation but he's about to need all the help he can get...we don't know each other very well you don't have—"

"All right..." Sam sighed as Tony listened intently.

"Look I'll tell but you have alone and as a friend but if you want to help someone and I know she'll help you..."

"Easy who is this exactly is this she?"

"Just look up and you'll know exactly who I'm talking about..."

814 words