X.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎⁂☀︎︎⁂☁︎︎⁂☀︎︎⁂☁︎︎

『3』

As of now, Hydra plans were in effect as they were about to begin the launching of Project Insight. Pierce was accompanied by the council members and everyone was in a position preparing for the launch until a voice had come on to the comms grabbing the attention of every person in the helicarrier.

"Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents this is Steve Rogers you've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth, S.H.I.E.L.D. Is not what we thought it was...It's been taken over by Hydra.
Alexander Pierce is their leader."

These words cause the council members to turn their gaze to Pierce who was just casually moving around holding his glass of champagne.

"The strike and insight crew are Hydra as well, I don't know how many more but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you." Steve continued

His words made agents look around at each other and a certain assassin mentally rolled her eyes at his 'righteous' speech.

"They almost have what they want,
absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there if you launch those helicarriers today hydra will be able to kill anyone who stands in their way..."

"Unless we stop them."

『THEA』

"I know I'm asking a lot, the price of freedom is high always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay." He says.

He just can't seem to go away. Rogers just keeps getting back up. "If I'm the only one so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not..."

I secured the straps on my holsters and placed them on my helmet securing it onto my head.

I cannot fail again.

『3』

"Hey Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked.

"If they're shooting at you they're bad..." Steve said.

The two were running off the top of the Shield base and onto the rising helicarriers. With Sam using his wings to fly upwards and Steve jumping down onto the platform.