XX.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

After a long search, they finally got a certain lead on the whereabouts of Loki's scepter

It was said to be in a base located in Sokovia which was where they were at the moment.

The team went about as planned and went into battle. "These coordinates better be right or someone's in for a rude awakening," Clint said referring to Thea.

"You and me both Barton." Tony was about to fly into the building but gets knocked back by a force field. "Shit!"

"Language!! Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve asked.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Struckers technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be here, Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last..." Thor said.

Natasha was taking out multiple agents with ease. "At long last is lasting a little bit longer boys..."

Clint was running through the snowy forest firing his arrows at turrets and Strucker's men.

"Think we lost the element of surprise." Tony being Tony was firing at the Hydra soldiers before commenting on Steve's past comment.

"Wait a second, no one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?"

Steve sighed. "I know..." Hurling his bike at an upcoming enemy Jeep. "It just slipped out."

"Sir the city is taking fire." Jarvis pointed out.

"Well, we know Strucker's nothing to worry about civilian casualties...send in the iron legion," Tony said.

During the fighting, Clint gets knocked down by an unknown entity.

"You didn't see that coming?..." The silver-haired young man said before racing off into a blur. Clint stood up aiming towards the male previous spot but was caught off guard and got hit on his side.

"Clint!" Natasha called as she ran over to him as he was lying out on the ground wounded. It wasn't long until Steve was also knocked down by the silver-haired male but landed on his feet.

"We have an enhanced on the field, " Steve said through the comms.

"Clint's hit," Natasha said beginning to tend to her friend's injury.

Shots rang near her coming from a bunker that sat not so far from her.

"Somebody wants to deal with that bunker?" She asked before the roars of the Hulk come with him smashing into the bunker.

Natasha gave her thanks and continues to aid Clint. Steve on the other hand was taking care of his bunch of Struckers footmen.

"Stark...we really need to get inside..." Steve said as more kept coming.