Chapter 20- The Eiffel Tower

Whilst on the plane Sam starts to think about the wedding. Then suddenly she remembers the ring, is it in her hand luggage? she frantically looks through her bag. Kelly looks over and says "babe what's up? Are you okay" Sam finds the ring and replies "phew yeah I'm fine now just thought I left something behind that was important" kelly asks suspiciously "what was that babe?". "Oh you'll find out soon" Sam replies with a smile on her face. They hold hands and sit back. When they are Half way through the flight Kelly runs her hand along the inside of Sam's leg, Sam smiles. Kelly leans over and they starts passionately kissing Sam, Sam responds to the kiss. Sam whispers in Kelly's ear "meet me in the right toilet in two minuets. Knock three times okay?" Kelly smiles and replies "see you there beautiful". Sammie walks to the toilet and closes the door behind her and waits for the three knocks.

Kelly walks to the toilet and knocks three times. The door opens and Kelly walks in. Their lips instantly meet and they start passionately making out. Sam slips her hand in to Kelly's jeans and in to her pants as she starts playing with her. Kelly gasps and says "two can play that game" as she slips her hand in to Sam's pants. They both moan as they play with each other whilst passionately making out. They Finnish with a kiss. "Okay shall I go back first?" Sam asks. "Yes, or it will look a bit suspicious" replies Kelly. They go back to their seats for the remainder of the flight.

Finally. They land in Paris, walk off the plane hand in hand and looking happier than ever. They collect their luggage and get a taxi to their hotel. "So what's this hotel like babe?" Kelly asks. "I can't say yet. It's a surprise" Sam says as she smiles cheerfully.

They arrive out side Sofitel Paris Arc De Triomphe hotel where a bell boy opens the door of the taxi and greets them and takes their luggage and says "madam, madam your suitcases will be up to you soon" "thank you" replies Sam with a smile.

They get chaperoned up to their room. They arrive at the room. They walk through the door with their suitcases. Their faces like glowing like they are two children in a candy store. "How much was this?" Kelly asks curiously. Sam smiles and replies "it doesn't matter, as long as my girls treated like a princess" as she smiles as she kisses kelly. Kelly smiles and kisses back wrapping her arms round Sam's neck. They start making out and fall on to the king size bed. After a while kelly lays in Sam's arms.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*kellys POV* I can't believe she's bought me to Paris the city of love! I think she knows how much I love it. And this hotel is extraordinary. Theirs a jacuzzi bath and roses on the bed. I can already tell this this holiday is going to be amazing. It started off amazing, having sex on the plane. Naughty us**
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
**Sammie's POV** I actually can't begin to explain how much I'm in love right now. The Eiffel towers booked with a little surprise for kelly at the top, roses , dinner and something else. She's going to be one very happy lady. I can't wait to marry her**
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sam says "I've got another surprise for you as well" Kelly's face lights up "what is it?" she asks. Sam gets up and holds out her hand and says "come here and I'll show you" Kelly gets up and holds Sam's hand. They walk over to the balcony. Sam points at something in the distance. Kelly looks over and realises what it is. "It's the Eiffel Tower" Kelly says. Sam smiles and puts her hands on Kelly's hips "then you'll love what we're going to do next" she says as they look in to each others eyes and smile. Kelly wraps her arms round Sam's neck and they kiss passionately. "Let's go then" Kelly says with her arms still wrapped round Sam "let's" sam says as she smiles and walks in to the room, Kelly follows her and Sam closes the balcony door behind them.

As its summer. Sam wears a pair of black shorts a white shirt and black plimsolls with her white and red sun glasses. Whilst kelly wears a sexy short red dress with black stilettos. Sam's face lights up "wow your so friggin hot!" She says to Kelly, she blushes and smiles. "Are you ready babe?" Sam asks. "Yes babe lets go"Kelly says as she smiles and holds Sam's hand.

Just before they walk out of the door to the hotel Sam realises that she forgot something. "Shit I've forgot it! I'll be back in a second" she says as she runs back up to the room. She comes back down and apologises to Kelly and then they leave for the Eiffel Tower. After a ten minuet walk they arrive hand in hand at the Eiffel Tower. "Are you sure it's open? No ones here?" Kelly asks. Sam smiles and replies "I'm sure". They walk to the ticket office. "Hello welcome to the Eiffel Tower. You must be Sammie brooks and Kelly smith please follow me" a well dressed gentlemen says before giving kelly a red rose and walking them to the elevator. The doors to the elevator close. Kelly looks very happy and leans in and kisses Sam passionately with Sam's hands on Kelly's Hips they arrive at the Top, the doors open and there are three well dressed men each holding a red rose. Kelly and Sam step out of the elevator hand in hand. The men give the roses to Kelly as she smiles. They walk around and look at the view, smiling and looking like they couldn't be happier.

"How about dinner?" Sam asks as she smiles as Kelly. "Okay where?" Kelly asks. Sam takes her hand and walks over to a table dressed with a candle and a rose. "How about here" Sam says. Kelly smiles and snogs Sam. "I am one very lucky lady" Kelly says as she takes her seat.

After eating and drinking Champaign.
"Babe do you want to go and take a look at the view?" Sam asks. Kelly smiles and replies "sure". Sam stands up and holds out her hand, Kelly gets up and holds it. They walk over to the view. They decide to take some selfies of them kissing,hugging, smiling and cuddling. "Is there Anywhere you want to visit?" Asks Sam. Kelly has a think and says "I would love to go to the love lock bridge" Sam smiles "you must have read my mind" she replies. Kelly smiles and holds Sam's hand "because we're in love" she replies. Sam smiles and asks "if your so good at reading my mind, what am I going to ask now?" As she puts her hands in her pocket. Kelly smiles and replies "I'm not sure". "Okay well I want you to turn round" Sam says. Kelly smiles and turns round. Sam gets a small black box out of her Pocket. She takes a deep breath and says "okay you can turn back round now" Kelly turns round and sees the black box in Sam's hand. She smiles and blushes "I know we've been together for quite a while now, and I've realised you are the girl of my dreams. Whenever I see you I get butterflies in my stomach and my heart skips a beat ever time we touch. That night in London when we first got together, it was a little rushed but now it feels right. In a few weeks I'm going to be leavening college, and the only good thing I'm going to be taking away from it is you. I'm so in love with you and I've realised I want to spend my life with you. I know I've done this before but I want to do it again as it feels more special this time seeing as we're in the city of love after all." Sam says. She goes down on one knee and opens the box. Kelly gasps. "Kelly Elizabeth smith. I love you so much. Will you marry me?" Sam asks. Kelly starts to cry with happiness "yes yes yes" she says as she holds out her hand. Sam puts the ring on her wedding finger. The ring is silver and has a small black diamond on it. The hug and passionately kiss each other before taking another selfie sam and Kelly holding up her hand and smiling. Sam texts the photo to her mum and Kelly sends Tanya with a caption of "she said yes!!!". After they leave the Eiffel Tower and head back to the hotel. On the way back Sam gets a text from char saying "I know your dating miss smith, watch your back".

**hey guys thanks for reading! Sorry it's late been very busy. But for updates on the story and when they are going to be up follow my personal Twitter @sophie6_ . Remember vote and comment thanks guys! :)***