chapter 15

Sammy looks at Rosie with a confused look on her face. "what are you on about!?" she asks. Rosie hands sam a hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate dusting, her favorite and reply "hope your happy with your new girlfriend, after all, she's a bit older than me?." Sammy whispers "what the hell are you on about!?". Rosie takes a sip of her coffee and replies "your new girlfriend? Amber dean?" as she turns and looks at Sammy. She smiles "im not dating Amber Dean, Rosie I'm single" Rosie smiles and starts walking to the common room and Sammy follows, they both sit at a booth opposite each other. "do you want to maybe go and get something to eat tonight? At your favorite restaurant, TGI Fridays?" Rosie asks. Sammy smiles but replies "I'm sorry babe, my mums coming home tonight from Birmingham seeing her friends and i need to be home to see her and look after teddy. Anyway, babe I've gotta go to class see you later" Sammy walks to her next class feeling disappointed in her self because she hates not being truthful to people.

For the last lesson, Sammy had Kelly teaching her. She walked to the lesson with a spring in her step. She walked into class and saw kelly in her white shirt with the sleeves roles up and her black skinny jeans and she smiles at Kelly who winked at her with a cheeky little smile on her face as Sammy sat down. She got her phone out underneath the table and texted Kelly "hey beautiful, how about me and you go for a meal and a west end show in London tonight? Spend some quality time together. Hurry home I love you millions ;) xxx". Kelly started teaching the lesson when everyone was doing the task Kelly had set. Kelly went to her bag and went on her phone and smiled, she had obviously seen Sammy's text. Kelly smiled at her phone. Seconds after Kelly put her phone and bag down, Sam felt her phone buzz in her pocket. Kelly smiles at her. Sam picks her phone out of her pocket and reads the message from Kelly saying "sure baby id love that, but how about i pick you up just outside the gate and we go home get ready and get to the train station quicker? Xxx" sam looks up at Kelly and smiles. Kelly looks around and smiles back and nodded her head and Kelly smiles and carries on for the last 10 minutes of the lesson. Charly mills shouts out "miss are you into girls!?"