The announcement.

Its time for Kelly and Sam to leave the hotel and go back to reality.

Sam wakes up from a night full of hot steamy sex. With kelly still alseep, naked beside her. Sam kisses Kellys forehead and goes and has a shower.

*sams pov_ i cant believe i have the girl of my dreams. Shes perfect. The mother of my children. And yes shes my teacher but enough with all the formal stuff. Mum will be happy for us. So will tanya and eliot. Come to think of it i havent met kells family? Been together nearly a year and i havent met her family. *

Sammie lays on the bed and looks at kelly, "babe, how come ive never met your family?" Sam asks. Kelly opens her eyes and replies "i want you to, i dont know why i havent introduced you to them before we got engaged." Kelly leans over and kisses Sammie.
They decide that its time to pack all of their things. They get dressed, Sammie wears a red flannel shirt with black skinny jean and red and white converse. Kelly wears a white shirt with the top button up, back skinny jeans and black boots. "the bell boy will be up in ten minutes. babe" Kelly says looking at Sammie. "i know, back to reality. its been a great weekend with you. I love you and I cant wait for you to be Mrs Brooks." sammie replies, hugging Kelly from behind and kissing her neck. Kelly smiles. "babe you shouldn't do that, you know it turns me on" sammie smiles and keeps kissing her neck. slips her right hand down Kelly's pants. "babe we have to go" Kelly says. sammie starts rubbing Kelly harder and harder whilst kissing Kelly's neck. Kelly starts to breath heavier. "oh we have enough time" says sammie. Kelly replies "fuck, your fingers are good" sammie kisses Kelly neck, "only the best for my future wife" sammie smiles, gives Kelly a love bite whilst rubbing Kelly faster and faster until Kelly reaches orgasm. breathing deeply Kelly turns round and kisses sammie passionately. "I owe you one for later" and smiles.

Theirs a knock on the door. Its the bell boy. They get their things open the door and give the man their things. Sammie checks the room that they haven't left anything. Then they leave. They get the elevator down the fourteen flights of stairs. After checking out they get in their car and go home.

Forty minutes later they arrive back at Sammie's house. "were home" sammie smiles. Kelly replies "no this is your mums house" Sammie gets two sets of keys out of her pocket. Kelly smiles "no way". "yes way" Sammie smiles. Kelly leans over and kisses sammie passionately. "a married couple needs their own home" says sammie. "lets go home."

After settling into their home. sammie asks the ultimate question. "who are we going to tell first?" Kelly has a think. "well why don't we have a house party? and then announce our engagement?" sammie smiles "that's a great idea who are we inviting though?". Kelly gets a piece of paper and writes names down and passes the paper to sammie when she's done. The note consists of all of Sammie's family, Tanya and Eddie plus all of Kelly's family and friends. "What if your family dont like me?" Asks sammie. Kelly smiles at sammie, "they want me to be happy. And with you, i am. Im on top of the world, theyll love you as much as i do. They cant love you more because theirs no way anyone could love you more than i do." She says.

They post invitations for the party the weekend after. A house warming party that their announcing their emgagement at.
They get all the decrations. Drink including Wine. Food and candles.

A few days later Sammies phone rings. Its her mum. "Hey mum whats up?" "Ive just got your house warming party invite? Is this code for something?" Sammie smiles. "Yes mum. Me and kelly are getting married. Its official!" Sammies mum screams with happyness down the phone. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!. I love kelly! Im so happy for you both! Ill definatly be there! I love you see you there Mrs!" Sammie smiles "bye mum"

Tanya arrives at the house. Kelly greets her aunt who is very happy. "My babies getting married!!!" Tanya shouts before she grabs Kelly and hugs her. "Congratulations darling" she says. Sam comes down stairs. Tanya looks up at her and smiles "heres the very lucky lady" "i am indeed" sam smiles before hugging Tanya. They all go into the lounge. "Ill get some champagne" kelly says. Tanya smiles and says "not for me, thank you" sammie looks at tanya confused then she gasps with happyness. Tanya smiles "Im pregnant!!" Kelly jumps with happyness and hugs tanya. Sam smiles "congratulations honey! Im so happy for you and Eddy"
Tanya starts to cry. "Whats wrong?" A very concerned Sammie asks whiping away a tear on tanyas face. "Me and eddie are getting a divorce" Tanya says. Sammie kisses tanyas cheek and hugs her again and says "weve got a spear bedroom its yours if you want it?" "Are you sure? I dont want to intrude". Kelly puts her hand on Tanya's shoulder and replies "course you wont be intruding! We both love you and dont want to see you and bubba homeless. We hate seeing you upset. Stay as long at you want." Tanya sighs "only if your sure?" Sammie smiles "we are sure. Now lets go and get your things" she picks up kellys car keys and passes them to her. She takes tanyas hand and says "come on babes. And you as well kel" as she gives kelly a cheeky smile.

They arrive at tanya and eddys house. Eddys cars there. They go inside To the lounge and see clothes all over the floor both male and female cloths. "Tan is this yours" sam asks holding a red thong. Before tanya could answer they hear woman moaning and a bed creeking. "Okay, either someones watching porn or...." kelly says. Sam runs upstairs in a flash. Boots the bedroom door open. Eddy jumps up off of the bed. A lady covers her face up in the bed quilt. Sammie pulls the cover off of the ladies face. Its Charlotte. Sammie, kelly and Tanya jump back.

Its charlotte.

Sammie grabs charlotte by her hair and pulls her out of the bed. Fully naked. And punches her round the face. "Get dressed and get out... NOW!!!" Sammie says to her. Charlotte grabs her things and runs out.

Sammie turns round to Eddy. "And you.... what the fuck are you doing!? Your a fucking prick... tanya is getting all her things and living with me and kelly. Your not welcometo come round" she says angrily.

Eddie watches tanya pack her things. Kelly makes sure sammies okay. Which she is.

Tanya finishes packing her things. Kelly carries it to the car. Sammie walks behind them she stops at the door next to eddie, faces him and kicks him in the balls "you wont be using that for a very long time" sammie walks out and slamms the door whilst Eddie is on the floor holding his balls.

They get back home and Tanya unpacks her things. Shes devastated.

Sam and kelly sit on the couch in each others arms with a glass of red wine. "I hope shes okay" Kelly says. "Course shell be okay. Shes got us. Were not going anywhere are we? Were going to support her and the baby, shell be fine" Sam says as she kisses Kelly's head.

After catching up on soaps drinking wine and cuddling sammie and kelly deside to go to bed. They go upstairs, Kelly knocks on tanyas door quietly but she doesnt hear an answer. She opens the door anyway to see if shes okay. Tanya lays on the bed asleep laying next to the picture of her and Eddie. Sam takes the picture of Tan and Ed and puts it in tanya's bed side table. She kissed tanyas head gently and goes to her bedroom. Sam's already alseep. She smiles and gets her pjs on, puts sam in the covers as shes laying ontop, kelly kisses Sam's head and then goes to bed herself.  "he was her first love, she's only twenty seven and getting divorced already, I feel so sorry for her" Sam thinks to herself.

The next day. The engagement party.

They decorate the house like a normal house party with drinks food and snacks put on the table. With the sam and kellys favorite songs playing.

The party starts.

Everyones happy and dancing speaking to eachother and being merry. Sammie meets kellys family they get on really well. Kelly asks her mum and dad to follow her and sammie outside. Kellys dad henry "whats up darling?" Asks. Kelly holds sammies hand "dad mum..
Me and sam are getting married" she smiles. The smile melts off or her face as her mum and dad dont reply. Looking shocked their smiles appear again "my god! I knew it! Im so happy for you both!" Kellys mum smiles and kisses sammies cheek "welcome to the family darling" sam smiles "thank you. Its nice to finally meet you". After meeting and greeting all of the guests sammie asks everyone to go to the lounge. Kelly and sam stand infront of everyone. "Hey everyone. Thanks so much for coming to our house warming party its amazing to finally meet kellys family and friend and for her to meet all of mine. But we've got a huge announcement. Me and my beautiful sexy hot girlfriend are getting married!" Says sam. Everyone cheers and claps. Everyones happy including Tanya, chloe, elle, and both sets of parents.

Tanya joins kelly and sam "now i know sam and kell have had a but of a rocky road during their relationship. Im so happy for them. I love Sam to pieces and im so happy shes found love in, my beautiful niece and best friend kelly Their both so supportive. I love them both so so so much. *raises her glass of orange juice* a toast to kelly and sam" she says. Everyone responds holding up their champagne glasses "kelly and sam" and they clap. Kelly and sam smile uncontrollably.

Sammies dad walks in.... smiles at sam and kelly "Hello Samantha" a tall bald man says. The whole room falls scilent.

____________________________________

Hey guys! Thank you so much for being patient! I know its taken quite a while to catch up with Sam and kellys story. Ill be ending this stage soon and moving on to another for sam and kelly. Please let me know what you would like to happen to kelly and sam, as it would be nice to know what you guys want to see.

Also you can message me on twitter @sophie6_

Thanks so much for your support!
Much love, sophie x