chapter 9- the proposal

Sammie and Kelly arrive at the meal that is a Chinese buffet with a balcony overlooking the sea. 

Walking hand in hand with kelly, who says "i am one lucky girl to have a beautiful person that will surprise me and take me to amazing places like this" as she smiles and looks at the surroundings. Sammy replies "well i do try, because you deserve it" as she smiles at Kelly. They share a romantic kiss on the balcony before going into the restaurant "wow this is absolutely beautiful" kelly smiles. They get to the reception "a table for two please preferably on the balcony" Kelly says to the waitress before they get seated at their balcony table. Sammy orders a bottle of red wine for the couple to celebrate with. "what are your plans for the future?" Kelly asks before putting Sammy's hand in hers and holding it on the table. "well, i would like to go and live in Canada or at least, honeymoon in Canada as i went with my folks when i was about 13 or 14 and the sights there were just amazing. But also, i would like one very special and very beautiful lady to be in my future with me" she replies whilst holding Kelly's hand and staring into her eyes. A very cheeky Kelly replies"who would that very lucky lady be then?" a playful Sammy replies "well shes about 5 foot 5 i would say. She’s got beautiful brown eyes and brunette hair. She’s the most important person in my life right now. Although it’s only been a few days, i can’t imagine her not being in my life. She is very very sexy and good looking especially in that red dress. That i remember ripping off her. She makes me die when she has her sexy black specs on”.Kelly looks happy and says "omg baby, your so cute" before kissing Sammy. 

After they have finished their Buffett and Sammy says "ill go and pay and then ill take you for a walk because i want to give you something" as she gets up off her chair and pays for the meal as Kelly’s watching her whilst putting her jacket on. Sammy walks back and takes her hand " are you ready baby?" she asks as she tucks her chair back underneath the table. Kelly replies "yeah babe" and they walk out to the moonlit harbor. 

After walking up walk way that takes them a little way out to sea they stop and face each other whilst holding hands and staring into each others eyes. Sammy takes a box out of her jacket pocket and goes down on one knee Looks up at Kelly "Kelly, i know we've only known each other a few days but i feel like I’ve known you my entire life. Will you be my girlfriend?" as she opens the box and presents a silver ring with a small diamond in it with "i love you" engraved on the inside of the ring. Kelly stares at her. Shocked. "oh my god" she replies. Sammy smiles and jokingly says "well, don’t leave me here all night " Kelly replies happily "yes". Sammy smiles and puts the ring on Kelly's ring finger. "this is a promise, a promise that I'm going to do everything for you" she says before she kisses her new girlfriend passionately. They both walk back to the car and Sammy stops walking and says "move in with me?" Kelly turns around and reply's"what?" wearing a shocked face. "move in with me? Tonight?" Sammy replies. " Okay" Kelly says before she pounces on sammie and passionately kisses her once again.