Chapter 23 - Trust issues

Everyone gathers round sammies bedside smiling and trying to keep her calm with all the tubes and needles in her. Kelly holds Sam's hand "hey babe Were here it's okay" kelly says. Jill strokes Sammie's head and says softly "hey my little trooper" Sammie asks "what happened!? Why and I here!?" Kelly looks at Jill. "You were attacked... By Charlotte." Sam looks upset and replies "I know"

A few hours later gemma and Hannah  (Sam's friends) turn up. Kelly and Jill stay at the hospital with Sam, but Kelly leaves just before gemma and Hannah turn up because she teaches them and doesn't want them to see her there, so she goes down to the hospital shop and gets Sam some flowers, roses as their her favourite.

Meanwhile in the hospital room. Gemma says "who the hell did this to you!?" Looking at the dressing on Sam's stomach. Sam looks down at it and replies "well she knocked me out when she found out I'm gay and she decided to stab me when I got home with my girlfriend from our holiday to paris" Hannah looks shocked "girlfriend? Paris?" She say. Gemma also looks shocked and says "Charlotte Adams!?". "Yep but she's been arrested and I'm going to press charges" replies Sam. Gemma sees red and runs out of the room to find Charlotte. Going past the shop Gemma sees Kelly coming out with flowers. "Miss smith? What are you doing here?" She asks.  Kelly stops and says "hey erm I'm here for my.... G... Good friend, yeah she was in an accident" Gemma replies "aw no, I hope she's okay, bye" as she runs out. Hannah leaves after her. As she (Hannah) goes out she sees Kelly and walks past her knowing that she's here for Sam.

Kelly goes back to Sam's room and sees that's she's on her own. She walks in and closes the door. "Hey babe I'm here" kelly says in a soft tone of voice. Sam looks up and smiles "hey beautiful". "I've got you a present I hope you like them" and kelly kisses Sam's forehead after putting the flowers on the table.

A talk dark haired man walks past the window and looks in, carries on walking and then stops, looks back in the sammie's  room and looks in shock at kelly. Kelly looks at him and realises who it is, the man opens the door and says "miss smith, a word".
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys thank you so much for being so patient. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will be here soon. Please like comment and follow.
Thanks
Sophie x
----------------------------------------------