chapter 10- the romantic day out

After Sammy and Kelly finished celebrating they go back home. "have you ever been with a girl Sam?" Kelly asks whilst still sat in the car. Sammy looks at Kelly and replies "only one babe, what about you?" "yeah one, she got life in prison. She abused me, hit me, tried killing me. I got away and reported her and she did it again to another girl but that time she wasn't so lucky." Kelly replies. Sammy looks at her shocked and with a tear in her eye. Reaches over and holds her hand and kisses Kelly "i could never in a million years do that to you." as they get out of the car Kelly walks round to Sammy and holds her hand before she passionately kisses her against the car. Sammy stops kissing her and grabs her hand and runs into their house. They go through the door and they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Sammy unzips Kelly's dress and Kelly takes her shirt off whilst they are kissing each other before running upstairs and to have "fun".

The morning after, they wake up in each other's arms again. Sammy kisses Kelly's head "morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" she asks. With her head on chest Sammys bare chest "yeah" kelly replies as she kisses Sammy. "babe, i was thinking that i could take my lovely girlfriend to London for the day? Go on the London eye and go to the aquarium then to Madame Tussauds and then the dungeons and then go for a walk in Chelsea? How about it?" asks Sammy smiling at Kelly. who lays looking up at sam "you don't have to" she smiles. Sammy gets her top and shorts on"no, but i want to" she replies before leaning over the bed and kissing Kelly before heading downs to the kitchen. later she comes back to the bedroom with egg and soldiers with a cup of tea, a glass of orange juice on a tray. For kelly who's fallen back to sleep again. Sammy places the tray on the bed, kisses Kelly's forehead and says "breakfast time beautiful" Kelly opens her eyes, looks at the breakfast and the rose and says "aww baby thank you" as she kisses Sammy. Before she starts eating her breakfast.

Whilst walking hand in hand to the train station Kelly says "orange is the new black?" "love it" Sammy replies. Kelly smiles and says "really who's your favorite character?" Sammy smiles and replies "oh it has to be Alex because she's smoking hot and piper because she's a sexy blond what about you?" "oh my god i love you even more " Kelly replies before turning to kiss Sammy once again. After arriving at the train station and collecting their first-class tickets. They wait on the platform laughing and joking around.

After a few hours on the train, they finally arrive in London victoria station and get the tube to go to the London eye. They arrive at the London eye and Sammy has booked a capsule with roses and wine. They go on the attraction, hand in hand. Sammy and Kelly spend their time taking pictures and drinking wine and being romantic. Kelly stands at the front of the capsule that is looking out on to the river Thames and Sam comes and hugs her from behind and sam kisses her kneck. Kelly wraps her hands round sams hands and they lift their arms up as though they are Jack and Rose aboard the Titanic. Their ride on the London eye comes to an end. After they go to the other attractions they decide to go and see one of Kelly's close friends, Sophie who lives in Chelsea. They decide to meet in a posh restaurant in the heart of Chelsea. Kelly and Sammy get to their table and wait for Sophie who hasn't arrived yet. After a while of waiting, a tall well-dressed brunette woman approaches the table. Kelly squeals "shes here!! Hello, darling" before jumping up to hug Sophie. "Well hello gorgeous, how have you been?". "Gread darling, Soph i want to introduce you to Sammy. My girlfriend" Kelly replies. Sophie looks surprised and shakes Sammy's hand "you look after her. She's a keeper" she says. "don't you worry about that" reply's Sammy as she smiles and holds Kelly's hand. After having the meal they say their goodbyes to Sophie. Sammy and Kelly head back home on the train. When they get home they discuss how much of an awesome time they had before snuggling on the sofa and falling asleep. Sammy wakes up a few hours later and carries Kelly up to bed. She covers her up and kisses her forehead before going to bed herself.