chapter 3 the kiss

Sammy arrived at her next class with a lot of very rude thoughts about miss smith going around her mind. Her teacher was a short and curly-haired woman who Sammy wasn’t very keen on. At times the teacher was very sarcastic. "Sammie Brookes, you’re never going to pass your GCSE’s! You might as well leave my class” Miss Andrews shouted at Sammy, who stands up from her desk, the class goes silent. They don’t know what to do or where to look. “Seriously miss? Well, why don’t you fuck off? I’m going to get these GCSE’s and prove you wrong! Then I’m going to become a teacher! Who knows, maybe ill teach here” an angry Sammy replies, but Miss Andrews laughs “yeah right! Now get out of my class”. Sammy picks up her bag from the floor “oh happily!” she replies with a smile on her face. One of Sammy’s classmates has the guts to stand up for her “what!? Miss, you can’t kick her out!? She stuck up for herself!”. Miss Andrews continues to write on the board “Mollie, do you want to be kicked out as well?”. Mollie sighs “well no but i just don’t think it’s fair on Sam”. Miss Andrews turns around “then shut up”. Sammy smiles at Mollie “thank you. But i told her what i wanted to say, it’s all good” before walking out and slamming the classroom door behind her. It wasn’t very long until break time so She decided to wait at the table by the lower years block. Sammy calmed down. Had a snack and a drink. After listening to her friends talk about sex, babies and weddings. And realizing they didn’t know about her getting kicked out of the lesson. It was finally time for maths.

Sammy arrived to the lesson five minutes early so she could "talk" to Miss Smith. As Sammy entered the class she saw miss smith sitting at her table on her laptop. "hey miss enjoy your break?" Sammy asked walking towards her. "oh hey there Sam yeah it was alright i guess, why you here you still have five minutes left of your break?" miss smith replied as she was typing an email to Mrs Taylor the teacher that she had covered the lesson for. Sammy sat on the table in front of her and say "I’m here because i wanted to see you miss and also because i got kicked out of my last lesson, but I know this is a bit forward but......." "but what Sammy?" miss smith asks as she sits back in her chair with her legs crossed and half her bra showing with a cheeky smile on her face. Sammy replied with "well i kinda really like you" as she looked at her directly in the eyes. Miss Smith has a wide smile on her face and replies in a calm cheeky tone "really Sammy? I’ve picked up on you flirting with me and to be quite honest. I like it. As much as i like you." Sammy’s smile was so wide it could have touched her earlobes."really miss smith?" Sammy replied. Miss Smith had a cheeky smile on her face "yeah Sammie and you don't have to call me Miss Smith, you can call me Kelly." she got out a scrap piece of paper and her blue pen and writes her phone number down saying "call me xx" on the bottom on the paper. Sammy took the piece of paper and looked at it with a shocked smile on my face. "wow thank you miss" Sammy replied. Kelly puts on a cheeky smile and reply's with "hey, call me Kelly". Sammy smiled as she put Kelly’s number into her phone. "fancy going out tonight or even coming over my house? No ones in there all away at work" she asked. Kelly moves closer. Puts her hand on Sammy’s leg and replies "of course i would" as she slowly moves off her chair until they’re face to face and they’re lips touch as she kisses Sammy passionately, she kisses her back and she puts her soft hand on Sammy’s cheek as she put her hand on Kelly’s hip and they continue to kiss passionately for a few seconds. Kelly slowly pulled away, whilst Sammy still had her hand on her hip " lesson time Sam" Kelly smiles moving away from her. Sammy stands up but leans in for one more kiss and then removes her hand from Kelly’s hip, then goes to her table to wait for Kelly to let the rest of the students in. 

Sammie's pov

My feelings for Kelly have just got a whole lot stronger. The way she was kissing me was like she was a natural. I can’t keep my eyes off her. The way she moves makes me just want to go up to her and kiss her. But i realise that i cant because were in a math class and there are 20 or so more people on here and she would loose her job if anyone sees us or find out. but I’m going to give her the best night that she could ever have.

Kelly's pov

I’ve liked that girl from the the first time i ever saw her. When i saw her in her school uniform with two buttons undone. I know i shouldn't be looking at her because shes my student but i really fancy her. If people don’t know they can’t do anything can they? It will stay between me and Sammy until she leaves school.