the Povs

Kelly*
So, im getting married and becoming an aunty. But one thing could be better.... not having to walk in on the douche bag having sex with one of he sluts that we teach! Tanya doesnt need this, shes just found out shes pregnant with twatty Eds babie. I dont think shes even told him shes pregnant, if she had have told him i dont think we would have walked in on him shagging another woman. Charlotte even had the audacity to smile at Tanya as we walked out the door after sam smacked her. Me and sammie will help tanya with the baby, picking up practice for when we have ours. After the wedding of course.

Tanya*
What do i do? Why? When? Am i going to be a good mum? Pfft! I dont know!! All I know is im pregnant. Eds the dad. He cheated. Im single. Thats all i know. I dont think i would have got through this without sam and kelly, i love them both so so much. Their such lovely people im so glad they've found each other, even though kel was sam's teacher. It doesnt matter. Love is love. This baby will have the best auties a little one could ask for. Of course i want to be a great aunt but it may not happen. I dont think they will want babies.
Ive decided im not going to tell Ed about the baby. Yes it may be his sperm that helped created it but, he was a sperm doner. That i loved. Shit happens.

Eddie*

How the fuck did she find out!? It was all Kelly's fault! I've traded Tanya in for a younger model and they don't like it, well I guess I shouldn't have cheated on Tanya with charlotte. I deserved being beat up by.... well I don't know who she was but she's got a great right hook! me and Tanya are getting a divorce. Tanya's a bright girl she wouldn't go back to me after catching me with one of her students.

Sammie*

We need to set a date. Get married. Have a baby. Im getting so broody. Seeing tanya with her tiny bump makes me want one. I wouldnt mind kelly being pregnant. The baby will have a mum and a mummy.