Chapter 19

Kelly holds Sammy's hand and in a sad tone she replies "there is no baby. I had a hospital appointment yesterday and they couldn't find a heartbeat". Tanya looks shocked and upset. "I am so sorry kelly I should never have bought it up" Tanya replies as she hugs kelly. Sammy says "it's okay you weren’t to know. It was just a bit of a shock that's all, we'll get another chance I'm sure" as she looks at Kelly. "It's getting late I better go" Tanya says as she says goodbye to Kelly and Sammy. 

Sammy and Kelly sit on the sofa hugging. "That was nice. Wasn't it?" Says Kelly. Sammy replies "yeah it was except when Tan asked about the baby. I know it hurt you, i could see tears in your eyes.". Kelly says "I know babe I shouldn't have asked her to come. Or she wouldn't have found out that you were pregnant" Sammy replies. " I want to meet more of your family and I'm looking forward to marrying you and maybe having our own children" they both smile and hug each other. 

Sammy sits snuggled up with Kelly thinking about where she's going to take Kelly for the weekend. 

Sammy smiles as she says "babe, how about we go away for the weekend?". "Okay what did you have in mind?" Kelly asks. "How about we go to... Paris?" Sammy replies. Kelly looks up surprised and happy and says "Paris!? As in the city of love Paris? As in the Eiffel Tower Paris!? As in the..." Sammy interrupts "yes baby Paris the city of love!".Kelly squeals with excitement and gets up and starts dancing. Sammy smiles and says "it's all booked. The hotel. The flight. Everything." Kelly smiles and passionately kisses Sammy "how about we make our bedroom into the love shack?" They both smile and make out before running upstairs. They run to the bedroom. Sammy stands by the bed smiling before Kelly smiles and pushes her on the bed. They start kissing again. Kelly slips her hand Down Sammy's jeans, who gasps. Kelly stops and whips off Sammy's jeans and pants. She slowly kisses Sammy's thigh working upwards. Until she slips her tongue into Sammy, she gasps gripping hold of the bedsheets. Kelly slowly moves her hand up Sammy's Flat stomach up to her chest. 

The next morning they lay side by side naked. Kelly snuggled into Sammy. 

Kelly wakes up and kisses her sleeping fiancée. She goes down to the kitchen and makes Sammy breakfast in bed with a red rose and orange juice. She takes it upstairs to the bedroom and puts it on Sammy's bedside Cabinet. She lays beside Sammy and kisses her, she wakes up "hey beautiful I made you breakfast in bed" Kelly says as she smiles at Sam, who looks over and smiles "you didn't have to baby, but thank you" she says. Kelly smiles. "Your welcome beautiful" she says as she puts on Sammy's shirt from last night so she isn't completely naked.

At 9am Sammy walks downstairs. Her phone rings. It's her mum. She answers it with a cheerful tone and says "hey mum what's up". "Hey darling me and your dad are coming home on Monday. So any wild party's need to stop until I'm back okay haha" Jill says playfully. Sammy laughs and says "no wild party's here mum. And me and Kelly are going to Paris for the weekend so we won't be back when you get back". "Aww you’re going to the city of love. Is it that serious then?" Jill asks. "Yes, mum it's that serious mum. We're engaged" Sammie replies. In a shocked tone of voice Jill asks "has any of the family met Kelly yet!?".”yes mum aunty T has, they’re really good friends" Sammy replies. Jill says "oh okay, Well I look forward to meeting my soon to be daughter in law. Have fun in Paris honey. Give Kelly a kiss from me. Love you bye" "bye mum" Sammy replies.

Hours later Kelly and Sammy are at Gatwick airport boarding their flight to Paris.