Chapter 25- The Eye

After Andy attacked Kelly after he found out she had been cheating on him with Sam, he was arrested and sentenced to 18 years in prison for domestic abuse. after two weeks in hospital Kelly and Sam could go home and finally live their life together.

20th November.

"happy birthday beautiful" Sammy says to Kelly as she kisses and hugs her, "how old are you now? 28? 29?" "24 babe" Kelly smiles. she starts to make out with Sam putting her hands on Sam's hips "birthday sex?" Sam asks. "yes please" Kelly giggles. Sam takes Kelly's shirt off and pushes Kelly on to their bed she gets on her and kisses all the way down her stomach and stops as she undoes Kelly's jeans and pulls them down until she's only in her knickers and bra. kissing down the front of her knickers she slowly takes them off, kissing her inner thigh. Kelly starts to moan. Sam starts to play with Kelly's clitoris with her tongue Kelly shouts "oh my god yes yes yes" Sam puts two finger inside Kelly ,as Kelly pushes her head down, Sam moves her tongue faster and faster until Kelly screams out. Sam kisses Kelly "happy birthday baby" Kelly smiles "thank you sexy".

Sam runs off to the spare bedroom wardrobe and picks up a dozen red roses a Pandora bag and two envelopes.

she walks back to the bedroom and stands outside the door "babe close your eyes" she says. Kelly curiously asks "why?" Sam laughs "babe just close your eyes". Sam peeks round the door to check that she's got her eyes closed. she has. Sam puts the roses on the table as well as the Pandora bags and the envelopes. "okay you can open them now" she says. Kelly jumps up "oh my god baby you didn't have to" Sam smiles "I wanted to, your my girl and I love you" Kelly smiles and kisses Kelly. she opens the Pandora bags one has a diamond ring, the other ,a necklace and then a bracelet "babe you shouldn't have, I love them" as she puts the ring and the bracelet on. Sam passes the birthday card to Kelly. she opens the card "happy birthday fiancée" and inside she reads "Kelly my beautiful fiancée, what ever did I do to deserve you? we've been through so much together and stuck by each other. happy birthday baby you mean the world to me, ill never stop loving you, Sam xxxxx" "aw baby thank you so much" says Kelly. "You've got another present as well" Sam says as she passes kelly the other envelope. Kelly smiles and takes the envelope and opens it. Kelly's mouth instantly drops open in disbelief she shouts "the Beaumont hotel!!!! babe oh my god!!!! thank you" and hugs Sam, Sam smiles "pack your bags babe, taxies booked for 11"

*Sam's pov- I really want her to have a good day, after all we've been through this year she deserves it. all that shit with her scummy ex husband Andy who I hope is rotting in prison the low life scum bag that he is! you should never ever hit a lady, let alone a beautiful one like Kelly. im going to be with her for the rest of my life, so, im going to show her that by giving her a romantic evening under the stars having a romantic meal for two, in front of the London eye.*

later, Sam and Kelly arrive in London and travel to Mayfair. They check in to the hotel. The bell boy gets ready to take them to their room, Sam takes the receptionist to the side, "the room is ready isn't it? the champagne and roses on the bed?" the receptionist smiles, "yes miss your room is ready, I double checked it myself" Sam smiles "thank you, can you have our luggage bought up in about a hour please" and gives the receptionist a ten pound note. sam takes kellys hand, "come on future Mrs Brookes" as she kisses Kelly's cheek. they get to their room "one second babe" sammie says as she opens the door and peeks round to make sure the rooms ready, champagne on ice and roses on the bed. sammie takes Kelly's hand and opens the door "happy birthday beautiful" as they walk. Kelly smiles and says "I love it, but id love to take you now... right now" she takes sammie hands and starts passionately kissing her as they fall on the bed and they start ripping each others clothes off.

Kelly moans, Sammie's underneath the covers, she comes back up on top of Kelly and kisses her. "you are so bloody amazing in bed! you know how to do your thing! haha" Kelly says. sammie lays next to her. "I've been thinking about the wedding" sammie says. "oh yeah?" asks Kelly. "we don't need to rush anything do we... its not as if im a bloke and have got you pregnant and we need to rush to save any scandal or what ever?" says sammie. Kelly laughs "no exactly but it would be nice to legally be married, and you get me pregnant!? have you got a secret place you hide your dick then? because I've been down there". "oh yeah I do have a dick do you want to see it? its in my bag over there" sammie says whilst trying not to laugh. Kelly smiles and puts herself in Sammy's arms "in all honesty I want to be Mrs Brookes more than anything in the world. what if we get married next year, go traveling for a year or something and come back and start a family?" sammie smiles "you want children? with me? who's going to carry it?" she asks. "I will and of course I want a family with you. who says just because were two women that we cant be happy and have children? we can legally marry now. we can have children now. we can do anything now. who says because were two lesbians that we have to be excused because of our sexuality? ay no one! that's why I want to marry you today, tomorrow, next week, next month or even next year I don't care as long as im with you that's all that matters" Kelly says. sammie smiles and kisses Kelly "i'm glad, because I've been looking into dates, the next free date they have is 24th December, Christmas eve". Kelly looks shocked "yes yes book that I want to be your wife" she says.