chapter 5- the dream date?

Sammy wore black jeans and a red and white shirt with red converses, with her hair in a combed over ponytail. Whilst doing her hair theirs a gentle knock at the door. It’s 18:00. She opens the door to see a brunette bombshell in a red figure-hugging dress looking hotter than the sun. "hello beautiful come in" Sammy says as she opens the door wider, kelly smiles as she says "hey thanks". Holding her hand out  "can i take your coat?" Sammy asks. Kelly passes her coat, she places it on the coat hook. "lovely place you have here Sam" Kelly says looking around the lounge. "why thank you, looks even better with you here" Sammy replies as she smiles at her. "awww you’re a little cutie you aren’t you?" Kelly says walking towards her until they’re arm’s length apart, kelly places her hand on Sammy’s cheek "your beautiful you know that?" Kelly says as Sammy leans into her hand and replies “no I'm not”. Kelly steps towards Sammy. Kisses her and whispers "yes you are".

The timer from the oven buzzes to say that the foods cooked. Sammy holds Kelly's hand "dinners ready take a seat" as She leads kelly to the table. Kelly looks at the table that has a purple sheet, lit candles, and a glass of wine with two glasses. Picking up the bottle of wine "glass of wine beautiful?" Sammy asks, "sure " Kelly says as she pours the wine.

Whilst sitting down to dinner, everything goes fine, they talk about family and the future. After dinner, they start laughing and joking around. They stare into each other’s eyes, slowly moving closer until their lips touch. Sammy reaches down Kelly’s dress to find the zip and slowly unzips her dress. Before moving on to gently kiss her kneck "want to go to the bedroom?" Sammy asks. Kelly kisses Sammy again "lead the way baby". They climb the stairs hand in hand planting little kisses on each other before getting to the bedroom. Sammy pushes kelly onto the bed. Smiling at how beautiful she is. Kelly sits up and puts her arms around Sammy’s neck and pulls her down on top of her and continues kissing Sammy.

The next morning they wake up in each other’s arms. It’s 07:35. "shit, babe get up we've got to go " Sammy says whilst climbing over Kelly to get her uniform that's draped over the wardrobe. Kelly hurry's out of bed and finds her clothes that are over the bedroom floor. I say "no ones in so we can go without worrying" as she gets dressed. "okay babe, ill give you a lift if you want?" Kelly says as she smiles putting her high heels on. The same clothes she wore last night. "one sec babe" Sammy walks up to kelly. "what’s up?" Kelly asks before Sammy passionately kisses her a few times. With Kelly’s arms around Sammy’s kneck with her hands on Kelly’s hips before getting ready to leave the house.

*In the car*

"Sammy baby?" Kelly says whilst driving. "yeah beautiful?" Sammy smiles."we can’t tell anyone about this until you leave school okay? Or ill lose my job". "babe that's not going to happen. I won’t tell anyone i promise" Sammy replies as she smiles at kelly whilst she’s driving in the same red dress that she wore last night for our date.

what will happen when Sam and Kelly get to school? Will anyone realize that they turned up in the same car?