Chapter 22 resus

The ambulance arrives. Kelly still holding on to Sam saying "I'm here baby I'm never going away stay with me" still stroking her cheek. "Hi I'm jess who is this?" The paramedic asks. "My fiancée Sam she was attacked... Please don't let her die." Replies kelly, she hears another paramedic say "5680 we've got a critical patient prep theatre and possible blood". The paramedic brings out her giant green bag. "Okay can I just get to your fiancée so I can help her" jess the paramedic says. Tanya says quietly "come on Darlin' so they can help her" kelly gets up and hugs Tanya and keeps hold of her repeating "she can't die she can't" and crying.

"Okay kelly we need to get Sam to the hospital asap are you coming in the ambulance with us?" Asks jess. Kelly looks up from whipping her eyes "yeah" she replies and gets in the ambulance. "I'll put your stuff inside and I'll come up look after her and keep me updated" Tanya says standing outside the ambulance. The doors close before kelly could reply. She turns round and holds Sam's hand "you can pull though your a fighter" she says.

They arrive at the hospital and Sam's rushed straight to theatre. "I'm sorry you can't come any further" says a nurse. Kelly looks at Sam being wheeled to theatre in the same blood stained cloths. She walks to the chair in tears and realised that she is covered In blood as well. Tanya turns up running through the corridor "what's happening" she asks. Kelly looks up and replies "she's in theatre" Tanya hugs Kelly and replies "okay I've called her parents their on their way"

Suddenly theirs beeping and shouting and nurses running to the same operating theatre that Sam's in. Tanya and Kelly look up in worry. "What's happening" Kelly asks. They ignore her and run to the operating room.

Later they take Sam to the recovery room. She survived. Kelly sits beside Sam's bed holding her hand. Tanya sits on the chair next to Kelly. The door opens its Sammie's mum, Jill. Jill looks at Sammie with a tear in her eye "who did this to her?" she asks. "Her old best friend...Charlotte" Tanya replies. Jill looks in sorrow at Kelly. "Kelly... My Darlin come here" holding her arms out to hug her. They hug each other "my future daughter in law" Jill says as she smiles and kisses Kelly on the cheek.

Later that day an unexpected visitor arrives. It's Charlotte. She walks through the door. Kelly looks up. "Why the fuck are you here!? You nearly killed my fiancée" Kelly says. "Fiancée!? I thought it was student!?" Charlotte replies.
Jill stands up and says "she was never her student ,their in love their getting married! How dare you you stabbed my daughter. She nearly died". A police man comes in and says "Charlotte Adams?" Charlotte turns round and replies "yes?" The police man puts the handcuff on Charlottes hand "I'm arresting you for the attempted murder of Samantha brooks you do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence of something you will later rely on on in court" the police officer drags Charlotte away.

Sam wakes up.
-------------------------------------------
Writers note- hey guys hope you liked the new update comment and vote thank you :)