L.O.V.E (lesbian teacher student)

The alarm buzzes at 6:50 am and it's Sammy's first day back at school after the holidays. She slowly gets out of bed gets dressed into her school uniform, brushes her hair into a side parting ponytail and then slowly goes downstairs as they make a loud sound. She reaches the bottom and smells crumpets which are my favorite thing in the world, ran to the kitchen and there's her mum Jill holding a plate with two buttered crumpets she kisses her forehead and says "morning darling" "morning mum thanks for the crumpets" she replies. She quickly ate breakfast in front of the morning news whilst they talk about the horsemeat scandal. Soon its 7:50 am and Sammy has to go, she kisses her mum goodbye as she gives Sammy her lunch money £2 and she leaves the house to go and meet Elisa in town for school.

Walking through the school gates Sam notices a blue ford focus. They go to cross the road and all of a sudden She hears tires screech and Elisa shouting "Sam stop!" Elisa has ahold of Sammy's jumper and there's a blond-haired woman in the car that nearly ran her over, it was the ford focus.

They carry on walking to their form block and say goodbye to each other at the stairs as Sammy's upstairs and Elisa downstairs. First, she has two periods of maths, she gets to the lesson, she's the last one there. She looked up to see a brunet bombshell at the front of the class wearing a white shirt with the first 4 buttons undone and wearing a black skirt. She listens to a cute voice say "find your seat ill be over in a minute young lady" Sammy smile's and replies "okay"

She takes her seat next to her best mate charlotte, they start talking about our holidays then the brunet hottie comes walking over. Sammy looks up as she walks. Seeing the woman's skirt define all the right places on her body and the white shirt defining curves and the flat stomach of the beautiful woman walking toward her. "hi miss" Sammy says "hello I'm your new maths teacher, Miss Smith, what's your name?" the teacher replied with a glowing smile on her face. I smile and say "nice to meet you miss smith I'm Sammy, Sammy Brookes" "nice name Sammy if you ever need anything or need to talk let me know," Miss Smith replies before walking back to the front of the class. As she walks back Sammy admires the sexy way Miss Smith walks back with her hips swaying from side to side. Throughout the lesson, Sammy tries to impress Miss Smith by answering every question even, if it wasn't one. The teacher was impressed by the cheeky wink she gave Sammie as she left the class. Sammie just couldn't wait to go to maths again, not because of maths but because she likes her teacher.

*****************************

Writers message :)

Hey guys so how do you like the first chapter? Hope you like it if you do please vote like and comment. Tell me what you want to happen to sammie, should she keep her crush for miss smith a secret? X