chapter 2 - the cover lesson

Sammy had to wait until the third period until she could see Miss Smith again. Her and char were walking to their first lesson of the day, design and technology with Mrs Taylor. Who Sammy could have sworn she had it in for her because every time she would talk to the teacher about the work she would act like she thinks so little of Sammy and she’s thinking "yeah whatever go away". As Sammy and Charlotte walk through the door everyone was saying that they have a cover teacher so they sit next to each other because the teacher isn't there. The brown door opens up and everyone looks to see who's coming through. Sammy couldn't believe  who she was seeing. A woman wearing a black two-piece suit with a white shirt with the first 3 buttons undone and wearing black 6-inch heels. It was miss smith. Sammy looks at her as she walks to the desk. She talks to the class and notices her smiling at her and she gives Sammy a cheeky little smile back and turns back to talk to the class. A few minutes later whilst she thought the class was "on task" which actually meant the class had their phones out and headphones in hiding them with long hair. But Sammy just tried to do the work but was too distracted by miss smith sitting opposite her. She noticed Sammy looking at her, she smiled and walks over. "hey Sammy are you okay with the work?" miss smith asked with a cheeky smile and direct eye contact. Looking directly in to her beautiful brown eyes "yeah I'm fine. Aren’t you bored covering us lot?"  Sammy replied in a cheeky tone. Miss laughed " yeah I'm really bored. So i thought id come over and see the cheeky chum". Sammy smiled and replied playfully "who me cheeky? No, never" they both laugh. After talking for a while Miss looked at the clock "okay class pack up and you can go" miss smith shouted to the class. Sammy and Charlotte left with the teacher "so miss smith do you have a boyfriend or..... Or maybe a girlfriend?" Sammy asked. The teacher smiles and blushed "no i don't no, If i had one of them it would be a girlfriend". Sammy smiled and blushed at her blushing and secretly thinking "Hallelujah!!!" as Sammy was happy. Miss Smith asked Sammy to walk her to the English block, obviously an offer that Sammy couldn’t refuse. Charlotte walked along with Sammy and Miss Smith to E block, Sammy couldn’t stop looking at the teacher’s backside thinking "wow that’s a fine booty!". They arrived at the building "we're here now. Have a good lesson miss S " Sammy says cheekily. Miss Smith looked back at Sammy and blushed replying "you too Sammie, see you in maths." looking at her bum drift from side to side as she walked off Sammy said to herself"oh you will indeed" with a huge smile on her face.