Chapter 21 fatal

Sam's heart sinks. Shit she knows. But how? What about when char sees Kelly with a ring on her finger? This isn't going to go well.

Kelly looks over at Sam and sees that she looks shocked and scared "What's up babe?" She asks. Sam stands there in a worried daze starring at her phone. Kelly starts to worry. She stands in front of Sam, puts her hands on her shoulders and asks "Sam babe what's up your worrying me now" as her eyes fill with tears Sam replies "she knows about me and you" Kelly raises her voice looking on to Sam's eyes "who knows about us!? Tell me babe I want to help" she asks. "Char knows about me and you" Sam replies in a upset tone and passes Kelly her phone with the message on it. Kelly reads the message "I know your dating miss smith, watch your back". Kelly takes a deep breath and hugs Sam. "It's going to be okay, I promise. Where's the tough Sam that I know and love? The one that doesn't give a shit about what others think?. Nothing's going to happen okay? We're going to enjoy our next two days here them we're going go home and Enjoy our life's together. Come on let's go back to our hotel and get in the jacuzzi yeah?" She says as she smiles and holds out her hand for Sam. "Okay" Sam replies as she takes Kelly's hand.

They arrive back at their hotel. They get to their room and Sam lays on the bed looking worried whilst Kelly goes to the bathroom and runs the jacuzzi to make it warm. Kelly lays next to Sam, who is looking very down "come on let's get in the jacuzzi and relax, have a cuddle, few beers and candles? Come on" Kelly says as she lays next to Sam holding her hand "okay" Sam replies kissing Kelly.

Sam takes her cloths off and gets in to jacuzzi. She lays back leaning on the side of the jacuzzi closing her eyes. "Babe you ready?" Kelly shouts from the bedroom. Sam pulls her head up. "Ready for what?" She asks curiously. Kelly walks through the bathroom door as if she's on the cat walk pulling a sexy pose. She stops in the middle of the room with her hand on her him "this" she says. Sam slowly gets up not taking her eyes off Kelly. Sam slowly begins to look Kelly up and down "come here" she says before biting her lip. Kelly slowly walks to Sam who is in the jacuzzi. Sam kisses Kelly "you look beautiful" she says whilst putting one hand on her bum. "I'm all yours" Kelly replies. Sam starts to passionately kiss Kelly, kelly replies to the kiss whilst placing her hand on Sam's boob. Sam's hand moves round, she starts softly rubbing Kelly's clitoris, Kelly let's out a small moan before moving her hand from Sam's boob to her clitoris before they start rubbing each other whilst passionately kissing fast. They stop after they have made each other cum.

Kelly lays in Sam's arms whilst in the jacuzzi holding each others hands. "I can't wait to marry you" Sam says whilst cuddling Kelly from behind, Kelly smiles and replies "I can't wait to become your wife". "What do you want the day to be like?" Sam asks. "Special, romantic and intimate and as long as I'm your wife I'm happy." Replies kelly. Sam smiles and kisses Kelly's neck.

After hugging hours they leave the bath and go to bed happy that they aretogether in the city of love.

The next morning they wake in each other's arms Kelly says "good morning beautiful Sleep well?" and kisses Sam on the forehead. Sam smiles and replies "where do you want to go for breakfast today? Or shall stay here and call for room service?". "Room service sounds better" kelly says. They order their breakfast and wait for it to arrive.

Sam lays in bed looking worried, thinking about the text message she got from Charlotte. "What will happen if she tells someone? I'm going to have to shut her up" she thinks to her self.

Later that day they decide to go to the love lock bridge. They buy a pad lock and write "Sammie B + kelly S 16/9/2012" and they put the lock around the metal wire. They both kiss the key and then kiss each other and throw the key over the bridge and let it fall in the river. "I love you" kelly says to Sam. "I love you more my future wife" they both smile and walk hand in hand back to their hotel because it's time to go back home. "Can we stay forever?" Sam asks in a sad voice. Kelly holds Sam's hand and looks at her "it's Charlotte isn't it? You don't want to go back because of the message that stupid bitch sent you last night? We'll sort this out...I promise" she says in a down voice.

They get a taxi back to the airport. Sam says "I'm sorry for being down earlier this holiday was about us and being together" kelly kisses Sam on the forehead and replies "your allowed to be sad baby, I had a amazing holiday with you because I was with you all the time now let's get home" she smiles.

They check in at the airport and board the plane walking hand in hand and sit in their seats. Just after boarding Sammie falls asleep kelly kisses her on the cheek and holds her hand.

A few hours later the plane lands at gatwick airport. They collect their luggage and go through customs and then go out to the pick up zone. Tanya arrives to pick them up and take them home. Kelly whispers to Sam "shall we tell her about Charlotte?". Tanya looks in the mirror and asks "what's that about Charlotte?". Sam takes a deep breath. Kelly replies "she's been getting messages from charlotte saying I know your dating miss smith... Watch your back". Tanya replies "how does she know?" Sam snaps "she doesn't Shes speculating" Tanya replies "it better just be speculation. Who does she think she is trying to ruin your happiness. Now enough of that how was Paris?" Sam holds Kelly's hand and says "well I proposed at the top of the Eiffel Tower and we did the love lock thing" and she smiles. "So your serious about the whole relationship and marriage thing?" Tanya asks. "Yeah why wouldn't we be?" Replies Sam. "Well it's just your both really young" says Tanya. "Just because were young doesn't mean we're not in love and committed to each other" Sam replies as she turns to kelly and kisses her.

They arrive on sam and Kelly's road and park up just before the house. They get their bags and walks towards the house. Sam sees Charlotte standing their "well well well I knew it" says Charlotte. Sam suddenly sees red, drops her bags and runs for Charlotte before Sam could do anything Charlotte pulls out a knife and stabs Sam in the stomach and runs off. Sam gasps and holds her stomach where the knife is, she looses consciousness and falls to the floor. Tanya and Kelly screams "nooooooo!!!!!" And runs to Sam, kelly catches her before she falls to the ground. Kelly cries "call the ambulance!!!!" Whilst holding Sam "it's going to be okay baby stay with me please don't go" whilst stoking her cheek.

__________________________________
Writers note. Wow. Could this be the end of Sam? Remember vote and comment. Thank you :)