The Wedding.

Kelly had always dreamt of getting married. she had already had her wedding day. but not to the person of her dreams. When she was little ,she would play dress up, in her pink dress with her teddies as wedding guests and with Mr lion as her groom. she thought she would be looking for her prince charming, but the found her princess charming. the one that shes going to have children with and grow old with.

waking up from a nap, a dazed sammie comes down stairs to find Kelly's laptop open. she opens a tab that says "London fertility clinic" she immediately smiles. with our wedding? surly you have to be married first?" she says to her self and closes the laptop back down. A happy Kelly comes in from the garden in her huge coat, takes the coat off and puts it on the chair. Sam's smile could light up the room. Kelly looks at Sam, "you okay babe?" She asks Sam. "I'm amazing baby" Sam replies cuddling Kelly from behind, then kissing her neck. Kelly turns round putting her arms on Sam's shoulders "okay tell me what's going on" Kelly says. Sam smiles cheekily "nothing baby, just excited to start our future" Kelly smiles "me too" and kisses Sam passionately, the Sam holds Kelly's bum over her jeans then slips her hands down into her jeans. "I like this time" says Kelly "what times that then?" Replies Sam . Kelly giggles "sexy time" they both laugh. Kelly stops and sexily pushes Sam on to the sofa. Sam looks at Kelly as she undoes her jeans and wrips them off. The door opens, it's tanya. Kelly puts her jeans back on quickly. Tanya walks in to the living room with a curious smile, "were you two having sex?". Kelly and Sam both laugh. Tanya puts her arms round Kelly and Sam and then kisses their cheeks "love you two". "We love you too tan" Replies Sam.

A few hours later at dinner Sam and Kelly decide to tell tanya some good news.

" tanya we've set a date to get married" Sammie says smiling at tanya. "Oh my God! When is it?" Tanya asks. Kelly holds Sam's hand "24th December at Bridgwood manner". Tanya looks shocked "that's eight weeks away!!?" "Yeah! We wanted to get married soon and Sam's left college and has a job and...." tanya interrupts Kelly by saying "I'm so happy for you. Your both amazing people who will be amazing wife's. And mums. As well as aunties to this little munchkin (points to her bump)" they all smile. Sam hugs tanya passing her the wedding invite. Tanya smiles and opens it. "Dear tanya (and bump) you are formally invited to the wedding of Samantha Leanne Brooks and Kelly Jessica Smith.
Date: 24th December 2016
Time: 1 'o'clock
Venue: bridgewood manner, Kent, me17 SKB.
We look forward to spending our special day with you"

The next day sammie and Kelly post their wedding invitations.

Three days later Sammies mum rings her congratulating her and Kelly and says that she'll be there on their happy day. She can't wait to have Kelly apart of the family.
______________________________________

*eight weeks later*

Kelly puts her slim white sleveless dress,Her hair in a big bun. She wears silver diamond earrings and a silver heart necklace. She takes a deep breath "I'm getting married" she says. Tanya smiles "you are and you look beautiful". Kelly hugs tanya "you look amazing *she puts her hands on Tanya's baby bump* I love you both and I'm so glad to have you as our maid of honor" tanya smiles and puts her hands over Kellys hands on her bump and replies "I'm so proud of you, now let's go and get you married" they hug eachother and walk town to the alter to see all their family as well as Kelly's mum and dad . She goes over and hugs Maria and Thomas "take a deep breath you'll be fine" Maria says. "I'll try, I'm just so nervous, is Kelly ready yet?" Sam replies. "I'm just going to get her now, also welcome to the family Sam" "thank you"

Kelly stands at the alter holding her pink rose bouquet Sam walks up the Isle wearing a sleeveless lase dress, wearing her silver heart necklace, her curled wearing a silver tiara. She's holding a pink rose bouquet.

Kelly turns round, her and Sam's eyes meet. They both smile.

Sam gets to the alter accompanied by her dad (Michael) who gave her away. Michael and Kelly shake hands and hug. Sam looks over to her mum (Gillian) and Tanya and their both crying, Sam smiles and wipes away the tear in her eye. she holds Kelly's hands "you look absolutely beautiful" she says. Kelly smiles and replies "so do you, we're finally here" Sam smiles and says "let's go get married". They walk up to the minister who's smiling. He asks "ready?" Sam and Kelly reply "yes".

Minister Andrews asks "do you Kelly Jessica Smith take thee Samantha Leanne Brooks to be your lawfully wedded wife. To love her. To love her and comfort her in sickness and in health till death do you part?" Kelly smiles "I do" she replies. The minister asks sammie "do you Samantha Leanne Brooks take thee Kelly Jessica Smith to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love her to comfort her and support her in sickness and in health till death do you part?" Sammie replies "yes, I do" the minister smiles and closes the book. "Then by the power invested in me. I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss your bride congratulations" Kelly and Sam smiles and kiss passionately whilst everyone claps. "We did it" Kelly says to Sam smiling. "I love you Mrs Brooks" Sam says. Kelly kisses Sam again " I love you too Mrs Brooks"

They walk out the door and too the chauffeured white Bentley. Everyone throws confetti in the air as the walk out. Everyone smiles.

_______________________________________

So guys you've made it! Kelly and Sam are finally married. Tanya's left Eddie. And Sammies mum and dad are back in town. I'm going to be continuing the Sam and Kelly story. Hopefully they'll have children and be happy forever. Or will they? The new story will be out soon so stay tuned to this page. Follow me to stay up to date. Please comment and tell me what you think about the first part of Sam and Kelly's story. And also thanks for being so supportive! I know it's taken a hell of a long time to finish this part but it was worth it. Thanks guys.
Sophie xx

confused about the parents? Sam's mum and dad are Michael and Gillian (Mickey and Gill for short. Maria and Thomas are Kelly's mum and dad. Tanya is Sam's aunt and Kelly's best friend. just incase you got confused, as i did writing the second book/story 13/8/2018