chapter 4- the date

Sammy couldn't go five minutes without thinking of Kelly and thinking how amazing that night would be.

"Hey Sam!" charlotte shouts as she runs up towards her "hey what's up?" Sammy asks. "i walked in on you and miss smith " charlotte replies looking directly at Sammy with a concerned look. Who was trying to act like she had no idea of what Charlotte was saying.  "what are you on about?" "you and miss smith?" char says. "I have no idea what you’re on about i was at miss Chelse’s office talking to her about the time tables we were given" Sammy replies trying to change the subject. Luckily Charlotte believes it and says "oh okay then... Wanna come out after school play some football?" "i cant babe sorry I’ve got the doctors at four" Sammy replied completely lying. Her phone started ringing it was Kelly she answered  "hello??" "hey, there sam" "how are you Kelly?" "I’m great just really excited about our date" "my too, i can’t wait" charlotte interrupts asking "who's Kelly?" "oh, she’s my aunty" she replied covering the speaker on her phone. "kell ill see you tonight okay I’ve got to get home and get everything ready for you to come over" " okay beautiful see you at 6?" kelly laughs. "6 it is". Sammy arrives home and starts to tidy up, starting with the kitchen then the hoovering and half-hour later she’s finished. She also cleans her room and changes her bedsheets, incases anything happens.

*writers message- so how will the date go will anything escalate? Will Sammie get her dream date night? Wait and see :) x