Headhunters {Part. 4}

The wax figures growl and their eyes roll back in their heads as they approach the kids.

Mabel: "What do we do, what do we do...?" She panicked.

Dipper: "I don't know!"

[Y/N]: "Throw stuff at them!" He shouted as he threw objects at the wax figures from a table behind him.

The twins nod and also throw objects at them.

Dipper then throws a full coffee maker at them; the coffee spills all over Wax Genghis as he is starts melting and screams.

Mabel: "That's it! We can melt them with hotty melty things!" She shouted.

[Y/N] and the twins then grab the electric candles behind them and smile.

Dipper: "Anyone move and we'll melt you into candles!" He shouted with a smirk.

Mabel: "Decorative candles!" She smiled brightly.

[Y/N]: "Yeah! Ones that can burn faces off!" He said with and evil grin.

Wax Holmes: "You really think you can defeat us...?"

Mabel: "It's worth a shot I guess..."

Megatron G1: "So be it......attack!"

The figures begin closing in on the twins and [Y/N]. Wax Lizzie swings her axe at Mabel, but accidently decapitates Wax Robin Hood.

Mabel walks around her, but Wax Shakespeare sneaks up behind her. [Y/N] cuts off his hands with the candles, and Wax Shakespeare runs away.

Wax Shakespeare's hands still moves and begin strangling Mabel. Mabel walks over to a door, and repeatably smashes it on it's fingers.

Dipper: "Interview this, Larry King!" He shouted as he decapitates Wax Larry King with candle.

Wax Larry: "My neck! My beautiful neck!"

Wax Groucho Marx touches [Y/N]'s candle and his hand begins to melt.

[Y/N] begins to laugh.

[Y/N]: "Jokes on you, Groucho!" He shouted as cuts Groucho in half using the candle.

Wax Groucho: "I've heard about a cutting remark but this is ridiculous! Hey, why is there nothing in my hand...?" He questioned as the top half of his body slides off of the lower half.

Wax Genghis runs at Dipper, but misses and runs right into the fireplace.

Dipper: "Ha, Genghis Khan! You fell harder than the... uh... I don't know, uh, Qin Dynasty? Heh. Yeah. Alright..."

He then gets up and runs back into the fight.

Mabel swings around Wax Coolio's head while getting overwhelmed by Wax figures.

Wax Coolio: "Ow ow ow ow! What's up with that...?"

Mabel: "[Y/N]! Watch out!" She warned.

[Y/N] then cuts Wax Richard Nixon's leg, and sees Wax Sherlock Holmes approach him.

Wax Holmes: "Alright. Let's get this taken care of..."

He puts Wax Stan's head on the horn of a rhino on the wall, and grabs a sword hanging on the wall.

He then swings it at [Y/N], smacking the candle out of his hand, and breaking it.

Dipper runs infront of [Y/N] with a candle, but Wax Holmes swings his sword and breaks the candle.

He then swings the sword above his head, and aims it at Dipper.

Mabel: "Catch!" She shouted as she throws a poker to Dipper.