Dreamscaperers{Part.4}

☁️ Hello starlights!

Just wanted to let you know that this chapter was probably lazily written, so sorry if it there are so many errors or if it's not that good.

Now that the I think of it, I the the previous Dreamscaperers chapters were all lazily written. Sorry if they were bad.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading.

☆___________________________

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Everyone then gasps.

Mabel: "Dipper, it doesn't matter what you saw. If we don't stop Bill, we'll lose the shack!"

Dipper: "No! You know what? Not this time. For once this is one of Stan's problems I'm not gonna fix..."

Mabel: "Fine. Come on, Soos. We'll save Stan ourselves..." She frowned.

Soos: "Dipper, you're a cool dude, but.. this isn't cool, dude..." He said, feeling very disappointed in the boy.

Craz: "Let's go, Xyler..."

Xyler: "All right, Craz!"

Craz: "Those are our names!"

As Mabel, Craz, Xyler, and Soos take their leave, [Y/N] runs over.

[Y/N]: "Oh hey Pine Tree! Where is everyone...?"

Dipper: "Of to save our so-called Grunkle..." He angrily stomped away.

[Y/N]: "Well of course silly! I mean, we'd lose Shack!"

Dipper: "Well that doesn't matter anymore......"

[Y/N]: "Why? What's wrong...?"

Dipper: "It's no big deal...can you just stop..." He said as he started walking off somewhere else.

[Y/N]: "Oi! The heck is up with you...?" He said as he chased after Dipper.

⚠️pikemen⚠️
{s'natS dniM}

As Bill passes through the hallway of various doors, a phone ringing sound is heard.

Bill touches his bow tie revealing a screen showing Gideon.

Bill: "Y'ello...?"

Gideon: "Bill! Did you find the memory with the combination yet...?"

Bill: "Relax, short stack. I got it right here...."

Gideon: "Hahaha! Perfect. now give it to me and we'll finish our bargain..."

Bill: "Finally! It's you got a pen there? It's 13, 44......." He was then interrupted when the door gets hit by a nyarf gun and falls out of his grasp.

Bill: "Ah! No no no! Wait, no!"

The door falls to the bottomless pit from one of Stan's memory.

####

Stan: "....and none more bottomless than the bottomless pit! Which you can see here is bottomless...."

He then watches the door fall in the pit.

Stan: "Whooh! Whatever that was it's gone forever!"

####

The door closes and behind Bill is Mabel who shot the door with a nyarf gun.

Mabel: "Haha! Boom!"

Xyler & Craz: "Mabel did it!"

Soos: "The shack is safe!"