⚠️Bottomless Pit!⚠️

⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️
"Don't worry. I'm a professional when it comes to cute stickers, glittering everything up and most importantly... crafting!"

~Mabel
⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️

___________________________

It was a nice lovely day in Gravity Falls. It seemed to be the perfect weather to go out and walk around the town or enjoy a lovely drive with your loved ones.

Speaking of driving, Stan was just driving the Mystery Cart and stopping at what seemed to be a giant whole in the ground.

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Stan: "In this land of ours, there are many great pits. But none more bottomless than the bottomless pit. Which as you can see here is bottomless..."

Soos: "Question. Is it bottomless...?"

Stan let out a sigh at the irrelevant question.

Stan: "Kids, can one of you try explaining this to Soos...?"

Dipper: "Grunkle Stan, why are we here again...?"

Stan: "To dispose of things that we don't want. So long, Mystery Shack suggestion cards!" He said and throws them down the pit.

Mabel: "Goodbye, creepy love letters from Lil' Gideon!" She too throws them away.

[Y/N]: "Well, goodbye to the random arm that I found in the woods..." He said with a smile as he threw a decapitated and scaley like arm that had a large bite mark.

As he was doing this, Dipper could help but shudder as well as wonder why he'd keep such a thing.

'Why would [Y/N] have that! Then again, he's also part demon as well......'

Soos soon followed the others in pursuit and takes off his shoes and throws them in the pit.

Dipper: "What are you doing...?"

Soos: "Throwing stuff, dude. Everyone's doin' it..." He throws a barbecue grill down the pit too.

After a bit of time Mabel was seen pushing a large box toward the pit.

Stan: "What you got there, Mabel...?"

[Y/N]: "Yeah. What's inside the box...?"

Mabel: "Oh, it's just my personal box of mysterious secrets. Nothing worth wondering about..." She giggles and throws the box down the pit.

Mabel: "Goodbye forever!"

[Y/N]: "Heheh..."

Dipper: "Grunkle Stan, do I really have to be the one to point out that a bottomless pit is, by definition, impossible...?"

Stan: "Says you......." He uttered as he shook cards out his fez down the pit.

[Y/N]: "Welp, I guess we'll never know..." He wrapped his arm around Dipper's shoulder.

The wind suddenly starts picking up and begins to harshly blow as dull, grey clouds began to cover up the glorious and clear blue sky.