Dreamscaperers{Part.2}

⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️
"I HATE Father's day! Especially Christmas! They're the worst holidays ever......."

~[Y/N]
⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️

___________________________

The same picture of Stan that was in the Mystery Shack kitchen can be seen, except with a red 'X' painted over his eyes and surrounded by candles.

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Gideon: "You think that combination's safe in your mind, Stanford? We'll see what my new minion has to say about that!"

Gideon: "Triangulum, entangulum. Vene foris dominus mentium. Vene foris videntis omnium!"

~~~~

Mabel and Soos outside were outside the Shack.

Soos was still attempting to lick his elbow and Mabel was still chanting 'Lick that elbow!'.

Soos: "Like the infinite horizon, it eludes my grasp..."

They then hear laughter coming from the woods.

Mabel: "Is that who I think it is...?"

Mabel and Soos walk towards where  Gideon was doing his ritual.

They then see him grunting, clasping his stomach with glowing blue eyes, and chanting.

Gideon: "egassem sdrawkcab. egassem sdrawkcab. egassem sdrawkcab! egassem sdrawkcab! egassem sdrawkcab!"

The world then turns black and white, and the wildlife nearby seem to completely freeze in time.

Laughter is then heard and a triangle with a pyramid design, therefore resembling the Eye of Providence and the bottom part of his body is a brick pattern appears.

???: "Oh, oh, Gravity Falls! It is good to be back. Name's Bill Cipher, and I take it you're some kind of living ventriloquist dummy...?" He laughs.

Bill: "I'm just kidding, I know who you are, Gideon!"

Gideon: "W-what are you? H-how do you know my name...?"

Bill: "Hey, look what I can do!" He gestures toward a deer.

The deer's teeth then fly into his hand and he gives the teeth to Gideon.

Bill: "...deer teeth! For you, kid!" He laughed once more as Gideon gasps and drops teeth on the ground.

Gideon: "You're insane!"

Bill: "Sure I am, what's your point...?" He puts teeth back in the deer's mouth and the deer scurried away.

Gideon: "Listen to me, demon! I have a job for you. I need you to enter the mind of Stanford Pines and steal the code to his safe...."