Double Dipper{Part.4}

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

[Y/N] keeps on glaring at Dipper and doesn't answer him. Dipper opened his mouth to speak, but is cut off by Tyrone coming in with the rest of the clones behind him.

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

Tyrone: "Hey! What are you doing up here? Number 10 has been distracting Soos for 15 minutes; he's gonna get tired of that dot eventually!" He says as I turn around to face him.

Soos: "Never!" We hear him scream from a far.

Dipper: "You won't believe it guys! I bumped into Wendy accidentally and things are actually going great! Right [Y/N]...?" I say as I turned to him, but I he was gone.

Tyrone: "That's nice. But not the plan. Do we have to remind you...?"

My clones then read some steps from the list, but not in unison.

Dipper: "Oh man, you guys sound crazy. Look, maybe we don't need the plan anymore, you know? Maybe I could just go talk to her like a normal person..." I suggested.

They all then gasp.

Number7: "You bite your tongue!"

Number5: "If you're not gonna stick to the plan, maybe you shouldn't be the Dipper to dance with Wendy..."

Clones: "Yes/If you think about it.../Five/Number Five's got a point..." They all discussed amongst themselves.

Dipper: "Guys, c'mon. We said we weren't gonna turn on each other..." I nervously said.

Tyrone: "I think we all knew we were lying..."

The clones then me and start pulling me away glob knows where.

Dipper: "No, no, hey, hey! AAAAAH!" I screamed.

The clones then throw me into a closet.

Dipper: "No, wait!" I pleaded, but they've already closed the door on me.

Dipper: "Ahh, I can't breath in here!" I panicked.

Tyrone: "Yes you can! Plus there's snacks and a coloring book in there for you!"

I then sigh as I angrily eat a cracker.

⚠️{Tyrone's POV}

Tyrone: "Okay, now that Original Dipper or 'Dipper Classic' is no longer fit for it, I nominate myself to dance with Wendy instead. I've been around the longest, so it should be me. Right? I mean logically. Logically, guys..."

Number10: "Fair point, fair point. Counterpoint, maybe I should get to dance with Wendy because I've been around her the least..." He suggested.

Number5: "That makes, like, zero sense..." He pointed out.

Number10: " YOU MAKE ZERO SENSE!" He shouted as he shoved Number5.

Number5: "Watch it!"

Number5 then pushes Number10 back.

Number6: "Don't shove people!" He shouted as he shoved Number5.

PaperJamDipper: "NANANANANA-AAAAAAA!"

Tyrone: "Hey, you want some cheese and crackers, buddy...?" I kindly asked him.

He then makes some weird, paper jam?, I don't know, noises. I then try to give PJD a cracker but I then realise he has no mouth.

Tyrone: "Yikes..." I muttered.

I then turn to the other clones.

Tyrone: "Hey, guys, what would you do if you were trapped in a closet...?" I asked.