Boss Mabel{Part.2}

⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️
"Hey man, you seem like a pretty cool dude. Let's hang out some time..."

~ Wendy
⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️

___________________________

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

Soos: "I gave him a suggestion to improve the Shack once. I had this idea where I could be, like, the Mystery Shack mascot: Questiony the Question Mark. I ask people questions, you know. Do the question dance..." He said as he showed them a piece of paper with his costume design on it.

Mabel: "That sounds amazing!"

[Y/N]: "Not too bad..."

Wendy: "Oh, cool!"

Dipper: "Yeah, totally!"

Soos: "Yeah, well...Stan said I couldn't handle it..."

Mabel: "He said what!?"

⚠️Timeskip⚠️
{Mystery Shack}

⚠️{Mabel's POV}

When my Grunkle said goodbye to the last few customers and closed the door that I was hiding behind, I called out to him.

Mabel: "You!" I point towards him and he yelps in surprise.

Mabel: "Grunkle Stan, you've gone too far this time!" I said as I followed him to his office.

Mabel: "...did you seriously tell Soos not to follow his hopes and dreams because he 'couldn't handle it?'"

'That's not nice to crush someone's dreams like that!'

Stan: "Look, kid, let me break it down for you. Being a boss is about commanding respect. If you give people everything they ask for, they'll walk all over ya..."

Mabel: "No way! I bet you'd make way more money being nice then being a big grumpy grump to everyone all the time..." I argued.

Stan: "Ha! You think you know more about business than I do? You think you could wear this hat...?"

Mabel: "Yeah! 'Cause I give people respect! And glittery stickers!" I say with a serious look and stamped a pink star sticker on my left cheek.

Stan: "Ha! I'd make more money on vacation then you would, running this place!"

Mabel: "Then why don't you go on vacation...?" I suggested.

Stan: "Interesting...All right, I'm a wagering man. 3 days. 72 hours..." He said as he sets an alarm for 72 hours.

Stan: "...you run the Shack, and I'll go on vacation. If you make more money than me, I guess it means you're right about the way I run my business. BUT if you lose, you, uh......." He trailed off and then quickly writes 'LOSER' in marker on a white T-shirt.

Stan: "...you have to wear this "LOSER" shirt all summer!"

Mabel: "Fine. But if I win I get to be the boss for the rest of the summer! Plus, you gotta sing an apology song with lyrics by me! Mabel..."